Where can I purchase tubing for Bubble Magus?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Gonzo, Jan 9, 2011.

  1. Gonzo

    Gonzo Guest

    Does Lowes sell the tubing required for the Bubble Magus Doser?

  2. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    Nope. Very soecialized. With out knowing the metarial, wall thickness and ID Im afraid you'll have to go to a BM dealer like Neptuned.
  3. Coral reefer

    Coral reefer President

    Isn't it just normal airline tubing? Or you mean the small pieces that attach to each pump?
  4. Gonzo

    Gonzo Guest

    Yea, the tubing that runs from the liquid to the doser - not any physical pieces. So should I still go to a LFS to get the airline tubing or can do home improvement stores offer it?
  5. seminolecpa

    seminolecpa Past President

    I think it is metric so not something that you can just pickup at Lowes or HD.
  6. Gonzo

    Gonzo Guest

    It looks like standard airline tubing. So I'm guessing a LFS should have some.....
  7. r0ck0

    r0ck0 Guest

    It uses mini airline tubing and you can get it at petsmart.
  8. anathema

    anathema Guest

    I used tubing from petco, but you want to make sure to get the smaller of the 2 diamters available.
  9. sfboarders

    sfboarders Guest

    I used the Petco air tubing. It must be TIGHT. DO NOT get the HD/Lowes stuff. You see if they have it at Aquatic Collection? They have some tubing on rolls there.
  10. Plumstr8

    Plumstr8 Guest

    If you find tubing thats not the exact size, just get some that fits a little tight (one size smaller). Add some heat, not much, and that will help make it fit. Done that a bunch of times works great. Goodluck.
  11. newhobby

    newhobby Guest

    I bought mine at home depot or lowes. Is petco a better one? It's just tubing right?
  12. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    Its just tubing. The only tubing that is critical that you match is the tubing under the rollers.

Share This Page