got ethical husbandry?

Where has all the members gone?

nash

Where is everyone else? I notice only about 10-20 members post.At the swaps there are about 100+ people.I post a lot of dump questions but I found that I learned a lot when other members post what they have new,problems,fixes and just about everything else. I fairly new to the club but am I missing something?

Not all members register for the BAR forum either. Some of the members who do register dont post often or never post at all. This is not like the RC forum where anybody can post.

[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=2420.msg24641#msg24641 date=1190211232]
Not all members register for the BAR forum either. Some of the members who do register dont post often or never post at all. This is not like the RC forum where anybody can post.
[/quote]
SO how many members are register?and who are all the people at the swap?

It's no suprise 75% of the poeple only chime in for swaps. IMO it's one of the reasons for the new rules. Thanks for pointing it out :)

I'm with Tuberider - all the way too cool peeps are on this board. Coincidently these seem to be the regulars that actually come to meetings. :D

Don't be shy, come out and say "Hi"

If all the cool members make a comitment to only post here and not on RC then maybe the other members will be attrated to BAR forum instead of RC ... just a though.

Also if club event anouncement are only available here then members have to come here to get updated information. I think a combination of these things will get this forum rocking in no time.

northbay: yeah I post in the RC forum mainly for regional reasons, when it's really BAR related I come here... like inviting the cool people to go on photoshoots and such ;)

I think the way we're running the next bar swap is going to be a huge incentive for more people to come to this forum.

In all honesty, I really enjoyed that smaller BAR only frag swap a lot more than the other annual regional swap we host.

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2420.msg24679#msg24679 date=1190260408]
If all the cool members make a comitment to only post here and not on RC then maybe the other members will be attrated to BAR forum instead of RC ... just a though.

Also if club event anouncement are only available here then members have to come here to get updated information. I think a combination of these things will get this forum rocking in no time.
[/quote]

Heheh... you've been listening in on the BOD discussions of the past 2 years :D

Some of us do try to post here mainly or even only. We do end up posting on RC/BAR if people are asking for reef advice. Also, if some BAR related commotion arises, there can be some posting as well.

We post all official club business on our own forum here. We'll usually post just a pointer url on RC so people can find it. Otherwise we'd get inundated with posts of "Not fair! I didn't know!".

i found BAR thru RC.....add me to the cool list too than...haha....

i go on BAR at least once per day....and use the search button if i ever have any questions....thats why i BAR-ely post.....hahaha....get it???

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=2420.msg24680#msg24680 date=1190261652]
northbay: yeah I post in the RC forum mainly for regional reasons, when it's really BAR related I come here... like inviting the cool people to go on photoshoots and such ;)

I think the way we're running the next bar swap is going to be a huge incentive for more people to come to this forum.

In all honesty, I really enjoyed that smaller BAR only frag swap a lot more than the other annual regional swap we host.
[/quote]
I agree.

I am starting check more of the BAR site now, thanks to Jim. Also, there are a few poster at RC BAR site that are starting to annoy me. I still check RC BAR forum for buying and selling since it has more people on them.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2420.msg24698#msg24698 date=1190309463]
With 1425 useless posts, I guess I'm super cool LOL :D ;D
[/quote]FTS please!!!

Back