Kessil

Where ? Reef Octopus Luxury T60 / T90 Aquariums

Hello everyone,
Well I guess I'm enrolling here and this is my first post so... what a great day. ha!
I'm looking for the Aquarium setup from Reef Octopus. Its the T90 or 90. I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can purchase this in the Bay Area.
I asked saltysupply but they said that it would be $300 for shipping... :O
Have a look at it here.

Does anyone know a store who can order or has it? If anyone has this or has used it... any feeedback would be really appreciated. :D

Thanks.

Welcome Steve. Are you new to aquariums?

Sorry, I don't know anything about the RO tank and stand. There are so many tanks and stands available locally, you might want to cruise a few LFSs and see if they have anything you like. What part of the bay area are you in?

Hi John,
THanks for your reply. Yeah I think RO just came out with it. I live in San Bruno and I'm not new to aquariums but kinda new to reefing. I had a cichlid tank before and I've been reading and learning on many websites/forums about reef tanks for about a year or more now. I think my time has come :).

Any places you could suggest that I should cruise to?

thanks.

I'm surprised no one else has flung you a welcome. I think it's because you are hiding in the 'Equipment' section. :) You might want to say 'HI' in the 'Welcome' area.

Places to check out:
Aquatic Central - on Ocean Ave. in the City
Aquatic Collection - on Winton in Hayward
Neptune Aquatics - Milpitas (best display reef tank, IMO)
Aqua Forest Aquarium - on Fillmore in the City (this is FW only but has quite a few ADA tanks on display).
One I haven't been to but have heard good things about:
Aquaexotic in Belmont

Getting a little further away from you:
Diablo Corals in Concord

I'm sure there are more. I just can't think of them right now!

lattehiatus said:
Welcome, Steve!

bondolo created an awesome Google map of LFSs, which you can find in this thread.

Also take a look at BAR's Sponsors page. All the sponsors that deal with livestock are local to the SF Bay Area.

DOH! I could have saved all that typing. I completely forgot about Mike's great map.

Back