Where ? Reef Octopus Luxury T60 / T90 Aquariums

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by steve281086, Jan 17, 2013.

1. steve281086

steve281086 Guest

Hello everyone,
    Well I guess I'm enrolling here and this is my first post so... what a great day. ha!
    I'm looking for the Aquarium setup from Reef Octopus. Its the T90 or 90. I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can purchase this in the Bay Area.
    I asked saltysupply but they said that it would be $300 for shipping... :O
    Have a look at it here.

Does anyone know a store who can order or has it? If anyone has this or has used it... any feeedback would be really appreciated. :D

Thanks.

2. aqua-nut

aqua-nut Supporting Member

Welcome Steve. Are you new to aquariums?

Sorry, I don't know anything about the RO tank and stand. There are so many tanks and stands available locally, you might want to cruise a few LFSs and see if they have anything you like. What part of the bay area are you in?

3. steve281086

steve281086 Guest

Hi John,
    THanks for your reply. Yeah I think RO just came out with it. I live in San Bruno and I'm not new to aquariums but kinda new to reefing. I had a cichlid tank before and I've been reading and learning on many websites/forums about reef tanks for about a year or more now. I think my time has come :).

Any places you could suggest that I should cruise to?

thanks.

4. aqua-nut

I'm surprised no one else has flung you a welcome. I think it's because you are hiding in the 'Equipment' section. :) You might want to say 'HI' in the 'Welcome' area.

Places to check out:
    Aquatic Central - on Ocean Ave. in the City
    Aquatic Collection - on Winton in Hayward
    Neptune Aquatics - Milpitas (best display reef tank, IMO)
    Aqua Forest Aquarium - on Fillmore in the City (this is FW only but has quite a few ADA tanks on display).
    One I haven't been to but have heard good things about:
    Aquaexotic in Belmont

Getting a little further away from you:
    Diablo Corals in Concord

I'm sure there are more. I just can't think of them right now!

5. Welcome, Steve!

bondolo created an awesome Google map of LFSs, which you can find in this thread.

Also take a look at BAR's Sponsors page. All the sponsors that deal with livestock are local to the SF Bay Area.

6. steve281086

steve281086 Guest

Awesome. Thanks guys... haha I'll go post something in the Welcome area. :)

7. aqua-nut

DOH! I could have saved all that typing. I completely forgot about Mike's great map.

8. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

You won't find that tank locally :(

9. steve281086

steve281086 Guest

really?!? You also tried? :~