Jestersix

Where to buy gold Aussie hammer/torch?

i love this piece but it's very limited online. I found one on eBay for 130 plus the horrible 40 shipping for me... Anyone know of local Bay Area coral sellers that may have this piece? Located around the peninsula of possible! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 291
Idk but I've been looking for one as well. Ultimate Aquarium in the peninsula has them now and then but after speaking with them they said they can't locate any at the moment.

They have a gold torch in their nano display tank at the moment. Not for sale. I asked lol

I believe reef raft has some. They did have a month ago. The are Aussie gold torches. They have strips on the side. They look even better in my option.

I help out at Neptune on the weekends every once in a while and I saw them there yesterday. Not sure if Aquatic Collection or Diablo Corals have them but they may have them too.

Thanks for your responses guys. I am actually gonna stop by neptune on thursday. I am just looking for a really nice euphyllia thats way different from average blue and greens. I have an 8g biocube with a beautiful frogspawn, but would like a dynamic hammer or torch on the other side.

Hey i think they're fragging the aussie heads @ reef raft/california reef company. i was just there on saturday and i think they're going for $80/head. also aquatic collection had some a few weeks back, i think they were $60 a head? or something of the sort.

Yeah I am going to stop by neptunes, reef raft, and aquatics collection tomorrow. My dedicated fish day. :)

How about any places to purchase some ultra maxima baby clams?

^ I guess the best place to purchase the clams, I would hate to make a purchase at neptunes to only find out that AC has better selection and pricing :\

AC has a great selection of maxima clams. Their larger ones are only marginally more expensive. There is a specific reason why, but I forgot. Their prices are really good also, in fact the least expensive that I've seen; but that was months ago. Don't know if it's the same now. I recall seeing baby maximas anywhere between $60-$80 a few months back.

Back