Our mission

Where to get 1/2" Mur-Lok to 3/4" Hose barb fitting?

kinetic

Supporting Member
I have a BRS reactor, and I need to connect the 1/2" mur-lok tubing it comes with to a 3/4" vinyl hose. For the life of me I can't find anything that'll work. If it's an elbow, even better.

This is the closest I can find:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/mur-...MI-Z2yn4SL1gIVC39-Ch3xIA2HEAYYASABEgJfk_D_BwE

Then I would need to find a barb reducer from 1/2" to 3/4"? I don't have that much room, I'd love a quick elbow that goes from the push in fitting to a 3/4" barb.

Any ideas?

I have a connector, it's a reducer, coupler, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. I use it for my return pump which has a 1/2 inch outlet and the Utube return which is 3/4 inch

it's food grade and i've used it in several tanks with no issues, it's primarily used in soda fountain machines

Aw no prob! Thanks so much for checking. I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow to see if I can find a good solution. I'll probably be able to get a 1/2" to 3/4" barb reducer and then find a 1/2" barb to 1/2" mur-lok. Maybe?

Just an update for anyone else who cares, the above two parts worked great:

37004419682_8816252b45_b.jpg

I also have 1/2" thread to 3/4" hose fitting that fits directly into those BRS reactors...lol

Next time, just stop by the shop. You'll be surprise at the craps I have for plumbing stuff...lol

Back