got ethical husbandry?

Where to get berghia nudibranch?

anyone know if there are any LFS that sells these guys? or where i can get them? i am starting to see some aiptasia grow and me no likey!!! :D TIA

mpoletti said:
I was just thinking the same thing. My frag tank is starting to show some. Thanks for asking.

no problem mark...there are some websites that sell em but i rather get em locally and not have to go thru the hassle of shipping etc...

I know there was someone local breeding them, I remember (after looking back at my previous posts) Kvosstra said he breeds them, he might not now though since he was just selling his big tank, might want to ask him though.

yep - lost all the parents and juvi's on vacation...berghia and peppermint shrimp do not mix well! I carelessly did not close the lids to the berghia tupperware containers and all were eaten by the peppermint shrimp. I know the shrimp eat berghia, but they still dont seem to eat aiptasia...bummer!

Anyway, All is gone once I broke down my large tank. Sorry guys!

kvosstra said:
yep - lost all the parents and juvi's on vacation...berghia and peppermint shrimp do not mix well! I carelessly did not close the lids to the berghia tupperware containers and all were eaten by the peppermint shrimp. I know the shrimp eat berghia, but they still dont seem to eat aiptasia...bummer!

Anyway, All is gone once I broke down my large tank. Sorry guys!

nooooooooooooooooooooo...where did you get them in the beginning kvosstra?

saltyunderground...
however, they are not cheep - prices have gone up in the past year. It was a real bummer! I lost a few hundred bucks worth of stock to a few $3 peppermint shrimp! Bad shrimp! Bad!

Back