Neptune Aquatics

Where to special order fish?

I'm looking for McCoskers Wrasse females and red spot cardinals. Robert @ Neptune says the female McCoskers are hard to find at the moment. But does anyone know of stores that does special orders for fish?

Erick said:
Robert doesn't like to do special orders. I can see why and don't blame him. But it leaves me looking for fish :)

Unlike corals, fish is a bit more tricky for me. I am pretty anal about the conditions they are in during their stay with wholesalers so I only buy them when I am confident about their health. Unfortunately, this shuts a lot of doors for my suppliers and that lead to very limit availability. That is why I don't do special order. I don't think you would like empty promise anyway... :bigsmile: I hope you understand.

Robert

nudibranch said:
You should ask someone at the Steinhart where they got their Red Spot Cardinal.
They buy wholesale for the most part so that will not help. Asking a public aquarium whete they procure animals will undoubtingly fall on deaf ears. They arent a pet store, nor do they ever want people thinking they are. Once that line is crossed buckwts of massive Pacus show up.

Back