Kessil

Which fish?

So I am looking for thoughts on what fish to get for my 40 gallon breeder reef tank. It use to be home to my coral beauty but he will be finding a new home after I found he the culprit that has been eating my zoas. The other fish I have is a lawnmower blenny, CUC is some hermits, snails and an emerald crab. I really want a colorful fish that's not a jumper and completely reef safe. It will most likely be just him and the blenny so some personality would be great. Tank has halide lighting with T5's lots of zoas some LPS and other softies. Plenty of places to hide also. Suggestions are very welcome thanks all.

I really liked my little yellow wrasse. It is a pest eater and less aggressive than the 6-line wrasses. I bought it for eating montipora nudibranchs (which happened to be all gone by the time it arrived). They eat vermitid snails which is a real bonus. It was quite active and constantly patrolling the whole tank in search of food. It also ate pellets and copepods readily.

bondolo said:
I really liked my little yellow wrasse. It is a pest eater and less aggressive than the 6-line wrasses. I bought it for eating montipora nudibranchs (which happened to be all gone by the time it arrived). They eat vermitid snails which is a real bonus. It was quite active and constantly patrolling the whole tank in search of food. It also ate pellets and copepods readily.

Yellow coris? Won't stay little for long :) They like to spit at people though, fun fish when they get older.

Back