got ethical husbandry?

White bugs?

Hi all,

Is there such thing as monti white bugs instead of acro red bugs??
I have a couple montis with some very tiny white bugs that look like red bugs, except they are white and as far as I can tell, they are only on my montis.

If those white bugs grow or you notice growing white spots on the montis, then there's reason to worry. Check the underside or base for pests

GreshamH said:
never heard of them. Sounds like copepods to me.

Co-pee-oh-pods? :D

I once had a tank with candycanes, frogspawn, torches, hammers where the corals were decimated by small white copepods within two weeks of noticing them. Acros? Never seen them on Acros...

tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
never heard of them. Sounds like copepods to me.

Co-pee-oh-pods? :D

I once had a tank with candycanes, frogspawn, torches, hammers where the corals were decimated by small white copepods within two weeks of noticing them. Acros? Never seen them on Acros...

cocopods according to the FishHouse Girls.

Coral reefer said:
Those girls gonna steal all our business Jeremy!

Jeremy one up'd them all ready.

You haven't seen his fireman outfit yet have you? He's also got a cowboy and a police officer outfit :lol:

To be honest, while I swing the Fish-house girl way, Jeremy in the fireman suit would be a LOT better plan.
One of the big problems with the hobby is the "Wife Acceptance Factor".
Get the idea.

Although Sonya the Sailor bending over cleaning the back of the tank ....

Coral reefer said:
I thought those were only for me! I rock the rob Schneider/deuce bigelo look

Im sorry Mike, regardless of your "look," i think its fair to say that tear-away paints are now mandatory for the industry.

I have not been a BAR member that long, but I think this must be up
there pretty far as the most off-topic thread in history.
:)

Or maybe not - if those "white bugs" are very small round things with a wiggly tail....
aka - puffs from the banana hammock.

Don't you have to wear pants in order to tear them off? Not gonna work for me...
Also, banana hammock? More like mini golf pencil holster for me ...

Back