Jestersix

Who breed Bangai Cardinal?

[quote author=Elite link=topic=6265.msg81194#msg81194 date=1234590037]
Amy, I'm waiting for my clowns to breed too.

Look like the female Banggai is full of eggs. Her stomach is pretty big now. ;D
[/quote]

I'll buy a baby. :) Tanks bred fish, the only way to go...

Is this considered counting your chickens, I mean fish, before they hatch? :D

[quote author=Thales link=topic=6265.msg81264#msg81264 date=1234627022]
Lyn, if you want a baby banggai let me know. I have some 3-4 monthers that are about an inch head to tail tip. :D
[/quote]

Yes! Would love one. :) My husband thinks their little white dots look like stars in the night sky. :D

I'll PM you.

Posted in a wrong thread ::)
This is the right one ;D ..
---

Woohoo.. the male's mouth is full of eggs ..

Is it ok for me to do WC and stuff on the tank?? I don't want to freak out the male. Don't want him to spit out the eggs.

I don't know from exp, Phong, but I would say as long as you don't do crazy siphoning, and just take it out of a corner and pump water into the tank in a pretty inconspicuous way you should be OK. But this is just opinion, since I've never done it myself.

Thales- if you're interested in parting with 2 more, I would love to pick them up.

Yeah, I'd love a pair. I like having things breed in my tanks...now as to raising them....I try but if it fails, then I let nature take it's course (dang flasher wrasse is a pig)

How can you tell a male from a female. I have 2 right now about an inch big. I bought a pair at Baymac. I can't tell a difference in them.

Adolfo

If you see one that keep looking at itself infront of the glass that's a female. The one that wondering around looking for other female is a male..

;D j/k Sorry, I don't know man.. I think it's hard to tell.

[quote author=phishphood link=topic=6265.msg84960#msg84960 date=1235718119]

Thales- if you're interested in parting with 2 more, I would love to pick them up.
[/quote]

You bet! I am in Alameda - you?

[quote author=phishphood link=topic=6265.msg85029#msg85029 date=1235755656]
Hahaha that's really funny. It might actually end up being true too? hahaha
[/quote]

They have no real way of sexing them. Some theories have been put forth, but none proven.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=6265.msg85033#msg85033 date=1235755780]
[quote author=phishphood link=topic=6265.msg84960#msg84960 date=1235718119]

[/quote]

You bet! I am in Alameda - you?
[/quote]

[size=5pt]call me :D[/size]

Gresham said:
shocked.gif

a/s/l Gresh?
runaway.gif

Thales- in Sunnyvale but Alameda isn't too bad of a drive for CB fish as long as it's not rush hour. Available at all this weekend?

OK, what's a/s/l? :)

I like to call and post for him to call me since his phone is like mine, usually full of VM's :lol:

Hey, Gresham, can you post/call for me too? I tried PMing Rich awhile back, but have not heard from him yet. I don't know how or when to pick up the baby Bangai he offered me. :-

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6265.msg85225#msg85225 date=1235779253]
Hey, Gresham, can you post/call for me too? I don't know how or when to pick up the baby Bangai he offered me. :-
[/quote]

+1 to that

-Mitch

Back