Cali Kid Corals

Who is going to RaP this weekend?

Flying down late Friday evening. I’m thinking about checking out the conf Sat and then deciding how long I want to go back Sun or check out the local acro vendors.

If you are going to rap and staying at the host hotel send me a text at 2094068406I have a text that I can forward you regarding free entry and extra ct raffle ticket skip your at the host hotel

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Mike (Fish Doctor) has a coral that didn't get shipped in a batch after Macna that needs to be picked up from a vendor. Mike (Coral Reefer) and I have a coral coming from the same vendor. I also have some Pink Nepthea coming from an attendee. And then if you see anything really awesome we may want that too. :)

Good god! I most likely won't be picking them up until Sunday when I head back up to the bay (it'll be late by the time that I get back). If that's okay with you guys then yes, I can sherpa them back up for you guys. We can arrange for pick up/meet up afterwards. Just PM or text me the details.

I'm mainly looking at sticks and blastos this time around. I lost the maleficent from MACNA so I'll be picking another one up. Also, gonna be banking some corals for a buddy: WWC rainbow platygyra, the morphed mummy eye, an Indo deepwater acro of some sort, lineaged blue Floyd, and the RC poison envy. Since these are banking corals, they'll be headed to DBTC eventually once I grow them out.

Back