Jestersix

Who would you like to see talk at BAYMAC

Dennis? Mark?

For reals, I like Kevin and Scott, mostly because it would be fun to see them!

:D

I am interested in hearing what people want out of the talks. Its always hard to know how much information people actually want vs being entertained.

kevin sounds interesting... i use that site for every fish buy or not buy... for compatibilitty what they do eat and what might be a persona;l trait that fish might have different from others of the same breed/species

They all can't be flown in, at least one has to be local *unless* I can get sponsors to cover all of them.

Terry is great, but he is pure research and does very little in regards to husbandry of nudis. He could give a great scientifical talk though if he is available.

I wouldn't mind, but overall it prolly has very limited appeal.

Is there anyone out there that could do a husbandry talk on the "other" critters in our systems (e.g shrimp, stars, nudis, tunicates, bryozoans, etc...)?

-Gregory

I want to hear all about captive hatching of flamboyant cuttlefish.

Also would be interested in a talk about live food cultures for our reefs.

OK thanks all :)

Please no more suggestions on topics, that is super easy for me :) I am requesting names in this thread.

Notta problem Gusty :) I thought you were joking around... Rich Ross would be the best for the Flamboyant and my boss does a great live feeds talk. Both are on the short list so I got you covered :lol:

Jake Adams (Latest technology/Lighting)
Matthew Wittenrich (Breeding/setups)
John Coppolino & Scott Feldman (Aquascaping Throwdown 2 ?)
Tony Vargas (He's got a new book coming out about reef basics, precautionary steps, and how to create a reef system from start to finish. With five great examples, from a 25 gallon Nano to a large commercial 20,000 gallon system).
Marc Levensen (DIY stuff, sumps, etc.)
Anthony Calfo (Like to hear about the aqua ecolizer...wow no water changes) :p
Any of our local Steinhart Biologists :bigsmile:

Back