Kessil

Why can't I stop eating goldfish crackers?!

I bought the Costco box (ie; 3 huge bags in a box) of goldfish "for my kids", but I rememberd that Sammy is allergic to dairy, so if one kid can't have it, neither can have it! So I brought a bag to work and I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM. What's in these things? Crack? Sheesh!

V

Well, luckily it's just crackers :) There's a lot worst things to get addicted to. If you can't stop eating the crackers, just buy more... much cheaper than our hobby, haha.

Those things are nummy, I understand your problem, if you need someone to break you of the habit I will gladly come by and relieve you of the burden 8)

Hey, I had hummus and pita chips yesterday too! Think I'll go have some more. :) Didn't realize it was past lunch time. :D

Maybe you're lacking salt in your diet?

I got tired of those in college. I picked up a big box from Costco and ate it for days. Ever since then I haven't been able to look at goldfish crackers again...

Ibn said:
Maybe you're lacking salt in your diet?

I got tired of those in college. I picked up a big box from Costco and ate it for days. Ever since then I haven't been able to look at goldfish crackers again...

Yes, they are salty and cheesy. My kids like them every now and again. They eat them for a while, then go off for several months. :)

what's worse is this...we went to Costco yesterday (and fed the kids rotissery chicken while we browsed) and I picked up an ice-cream bar box with FORTY ice cream bars in it. Sandy said she is going to test her will and not eat any of them, but knowing her she'll eat a bunch of them, but even so that means basically that I'm willing to eat like 30 ice-cream bars! If only I had space left over from the goldfish crackers!

V

2 worst days of the year for me, the day after Easter and the day after Halloween. It's when all the candy goes on sale.

This year I ended up with 10 bags of jelly beans... *sigh*

Well in my defense this year most of the bags I've tried were ones I haven't had before.

So far my favorite is the Jolly Rancher jelly beans which are only put out at these two times of the year, a close second though are the bumpy nerds jelly beans... tasty tasty.

Got them at Target, however they are a seasonal only item, and if Target stores are anything like they are over here they clear the shelves quite quickly with reduced priced candy. Hell last halloween I got none because they sold out the day it went on sale, 2 days after nada... but I guess that was a good thing :D

Back