Neptune Aquatics

Why you should periodically take pictures of your corals

[quote author=pixelpixi link=topic=4187.msg50513#msg50513 date=1217478337]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4187.msg50493#msg50493 date=1217452941]
Ummm.... Well.... I'm going to step over to the dark side right now, and be very honest. *IME* QT is basically useless against AEFW, and you're going to get them if you trade it's just a matter of time. You can do what you can to prevent infection, but they are near impossible to see on coral, and even the eggs can be difficult to spot. Eventually the evil little bastards slip through, even after several months of QT.

Yes, I know this is contrary to what I've said in the past, but that was based on QT theory and not practice, in practice I've found the same result as a lot of careful reefers who've been bit in the butt :p
[/quote]

Are you saying you don't think QT is worth doing? Or just that it likely won't prevent AEFW?

[/quote]I'm saying AEFW are ninjas that prey on coral. Monti Nudis are easy to spot as well as are RBs, AEFW are stealth like creatures, with level 12 cloaking abilities.

<.<

>.>

>.<

NinjaWorm1up.jpg

I'm saying AEFW are ninjas that prey on coral. Monti Nudis are easy to spot as well as are RBs, AEFW are stealth like creatures, with level 12 cloaking abilities.

Facts:
1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

source: http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Ok managed to nab a single tab of interceptor and dose this morning, roughly 9 hours ago, then took pictures of my corals just to see if there were any signs of the red bugs. Didn't see anything (however I did see quite a few little things floating around the tank all day :D

Anyways eye candy time of some of my pics.
I'm dubbing this the Rainbow Tort :D
rainbowtortaj5.jpg

And this is some red I like to actually see in my tank! Jesus it took fricking forever for this to turn from brown to red! Well at least it was doing some growing while it was brown, oh yeah I dig the yellow tips too :)
millekv9.jpg

Although I'm thinking of yanking my tuxedo urchins to see if coraline will grow on the rocks, gotta be better than green algae!

Back