Reef nutrition

WIBGI the new posts drop down

I often browse the forum on my phone. When I browse the forum I generally click forum>recent posts but in order to do this I have to click the forum page, wait for it to load, then click the menu item that drops down only on that page. When I select a post to read, the menu folds back up and in order to click the new posts button I have to reload the main forum page and then click it in two steps. It would be nice if this menu option stayed unfolded while I was browsing the forum.

Thx for reading.

-g

Thanks for the move, I wondered why the button in the WIBGI forum said create new chain instead of new post. Small screens are fun sometimes.

It's a subtle difference between the "new posts" button in the upper right and the "recent posts" button in the menu on the left but I use the one on the left more often because it seems to be more useful. The issue is that the menu, which only has one drop down item, is only open on one page, and it seems like it should be open whenever the user is browsing the forum section. Currently, you have to click on the forums button, pull up the main page listing all the forums, and then you can access a listing of recent posts.

I hope that makes more sense, thanks. :)

-Gusty

As further clarification, on the menu to the left, the "About BAR" and "DBTC" headings have sub items that always stay expanded, but for whatever reason the "Forum" heading's sub item hides itself on all but one specific page. I am saying that it's my opinion that it would make things easier for mobile browsers if it behaved either like the other menu headings or was at least expanded for all the pages that fall under the "Forum" heading.

I could, if that was a nice convenient link on the screen. The one at the top is new threads not new posts. As far as typing all that on my phone keypad, yes I can, but yuck.

Back