Reef nutrition

Will you be my emergency aquarium contact?

I'm going to be in Europe for two and a half weeks starting tomorrow. I have a friend who's going to check in on the tank regularly, but he doesn't have experience with aquariums. Would anyone be willing to give me their phone number in case something goes wrong, he needs help, and I'm not available?

I'll PM you my number. Id have to be the backup's backup since I the buildings I work in practically block all cell reception.

pixelpixi said:
I'm going to be in Europe for two and a half weeks starting tomorrow. I have a friend who's going to check in on the tank regularly, but he doesn't have experience with aquariums. Would anyone be willing to give me their phone number in case something goes wrong, he needs help, and I'm not available?

Hi Erin,

Have a Safe Journey and a Happy Holiday too.

If you PM me, I can give you my contact info. I think you're in the South Bay-I'm on the Coastside? In any event, I'd be happy to discuss this with you if you are in need of assistance and find yourself in a pinch. 0:)

Joel

Edited to give a clue as to where this tanks lives! :)

I'm leaving for two weeks in the Amazon next March. I need to plan ahead for tank sitting too.

If we don't have a formal program of tank-sitting swapping, let's get one going. We can trade daily duties of checking skimmer, major parameters and fish feeding. This will certainly work best for tanks that are stable and somewhat automated in regards to dosing.

My tank is located in San Carlos and is pretty automated but I'd sure feel better having someone look in on it and feed once or twice a day. I've got a Neptune Apex controlling the tank and communicating emergency issues back to me remotely. Choosing tank partners who live close makes sense! :cool:

I'm ready to volunteer right away for a return favor in the Spring. Planting the seed now!

Back