Our mission

Will you tell the store..

if their tanks are loaded with FWs? The regular brown one not the AEFW. Why would a store leave them like that in their tanks? ???

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3701.msg42959#msg42959 date=1210573992]
if their tanks are loaded with FWs? The regular brown one not the AEFW. Why would a store leave them like that in their tanks? ???
[/quote]

you'd never see the AEFW's ;)
if a store has a plague of flatworms and there is no sign they are trying to control them I'd probably not shop there.
at least put a scooter blenny in the tank or a leopard wrasse. and if they don't know that's equally as bad. how can you miss
flatworms?

I got a scooter blenny in my tank, there's no noticeable dip in planeria populations, but then again he seems to be "scooting" around the tank for quite a while, he's seems to be eating something.

Maybe it's time I do water changes on the softy tank :D

This store is not just another store. That's why I was suprised to see their tanks loaded with FWs.

Yeah they are not bad but they are pests. A lot of them could create a lot of problem. For people who knows, they are not so much of a problem.

Chris, I think we are talking about the same store. Hopefully they can clean that up. It's ugly.. A nice big polyp neon green candy cane covered with FWs is not cool ;D ..

I saw them too, these were actualy pretty big flatworms. Hard to miss : ) Yes I told them and they knew. If you tell the store anything, I would advise you just tell them politely and descretly. Don't shout it out. : )

since they are already know, I won't bother to say anything.

Oh ..my boy was asking what's brown thingie that has hairs. He was pointing to the aiptasia ;D .. I thought it was pretty funny :D..

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3701.msg43001#msg43001 date=1210618239]
I saw them too, these were actualy pretty big flatworms. Hard to miss : ) Yes I told them and they knew. If you tell the store anything, I would advise you just tell them politely and descretly. Don't shout it out. : )
[/quote]
I dunno I've heard people talking about some rash they've had on their crotch on a cell phone as if there wasn't anyone else around! :D

Back