Neptune Aquatics

Will's 93g Serenity Cube

I need to get a bit more lighting in this tank. Right now I have just a Finnex LED strip across it. I have several of the older 48", 60" and 72" Reefbrites and I took one apart thinking that I could chop it down to 30"...but no such luck. So, now I am looking for a 30" strip. I'd be happy to trade some of my Reefbrites for a 30" fixture.

Why not using kessils?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well, I do have a spare Kessil right now, but it's overkill for this tank. I have 6 Kessils on my 300g right now, and was thinking about adding the spare to my 300g. That would give me a Kessil every 13.5". Not sure if I will do that.

I need to get a bit more lighting in this tank. Right now I have just a Finnex LED strip across it. I have several of the older 48", 60" and 72" Reefbrites and I took one apart thinking that I could chop it down to 30"...but no such luck. So, now I am looking for a 30" strip. I'd be happy to trade some of my Reefbrites for a 30" fixture.
Ai sol blue?

Added a couple of fish that I would not consider adding to my 300g reef. A Valentini Puffer and a Longnose Butterfly. Both are eating well.

What if you have to be away for few days and no one is around to feed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He only needs to be fed once or twice a week. I’ve also put in a couple of mollies which has worked. I’m usually only gone for 3-4 days at a time, so it works out.

That is soo cool! I have always wanted an angler. Are your other fish safe?
Thanks. I only have a long nose butterfly and a Valentini Puffer with the Angler. The two things you have to pay attention to is no fish his size or smaller, and any fish that might pick on him (he looks like a yummy sponge). I thought the butterfly might pick on him, but.... so far, the other two fish leave him alone. I even QTd them together.

Back