Wire Duct from AutomationDirect.com

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Piper, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Piper

Piper Guppy

I am going to order a few more lengths of wire duct from AutomationDirect.com and wanted to see if anyone wants to piggy-back on my order to split the freight. Shipping is free at $50 but I think freight is only flat rate of $6 as it is.

Let me know by Sunday AM. I want to put my order in no later than Sunday night. Pick up would be in Oakley, Martinez or at the April meeting.

~Charlie

2. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

wait wait wait

I have some I bought for a project and I'll never use it. I can check on what I have exactly tomorrow , but I'd love to unload it :) I'll charge next to nothing, basically just gas to where ever we meet.

3. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

and I got it from AD as well :lol:

4. Piper

Piper Guppy

That works too :) What I was after was 2 - 3 sections of something in the neighborhood of 1" - 1-1/2" x 2" - 3". Anything along those lines would be awesome. Thanks!

~Charlie

5. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

I might be interested in some also for my garage prop tank & man-cave.
    I can help pickup for piper if need-be. I am in walnut Creek but will be going to Oakland next few days and inner-sunset SF this weekend...

Not sure where you're located.

6. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

Oakland would work for me... But I just found out tonight I have to fly to Orlando, FLA for CoralCon Friday and returning Monday. I have plans to be in Oakland for the weekend in two weeks. But first thing first, let me check on them. I also have rails, and quite a few relays from my Siemens controller project.

7. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Wow, sounds like fun to travel to CoralCon.
    Sure, we can sync up when you get back. I am out in Oakland relatively regularly as part of a job.

8. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

I was in Texas last weekend for nextwave. The travel part sucks, it's spring break and the weather has been delaying flights.... 16 hours to get home from Dallas on Monday :(. It's nice to see reefers in other areas though as every region is pretty different n terms of reefing :)