High Tide Aquatics

Woohoo, tank upgrade!

Sump and ATO are on the way! Should be here next Tuesday!

SynergySumpAto.jpg

Wow, very exciting! That picture tricked me - sure looks smaller than 190g. I have the smaller DSA 105 and love it, but even at 20" height I can't quite reach the sandbed - hope you have long arms. Or just good tools. Great length and front-to-back dimensions - good space for bottom dwelling corals and aquascaping options.
Does your overflow have 4 drilled holes?
Can't wait to see your sump.

Wow, very exciting! That picture tricked me - sure looks smaller than 190g. I have the smaller DSA 105 and love it, but even at 20" height I can't quite reach the sandbed - hope you have long arms. Or just good tools. Great length and front-to-back dimensions - good space for bottom dwelling corals and aquascaping options.
Does your overflow have 4 drilled holes?
Can't wait to see your sump.

It tricks me every so often as well. I see it and it doesn't look that big sitting on the floor. But when I goto Neptune's and see it on a stand, I realize it IS a BIG tank!

Sump is from Synergy Reef and it's the CL44.

http://synergyreef.com/product/synergy-reef-cl-44-sumps/

I got it in the white/red and matching ATO. Gets here Tuesday!

Electrician is here today and is almost doe wiring in 2 new 20a circuits.

9391d33df766b67a43b3ed3cb9ae9259.jpg

Everything is slowly falling into place!

Got my Masterflex peristaltic pump for the Ca Rx. Waiting on a CO2 reg and necessary parts to complete it.

Light mounts came in last week.

Gotta start moving the contents in the current tank over to a 40b I'll be setting up temporarily, then tearing down this one and moving it out so I can move the big tank in.

In the meantime, I'll be cooking rocks in a 58g barrel till the big tank is ready for rocks n water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to chk nitrate n phosphate levels of the nsw. Then dose with ammonia n then bio-spira or dr tims. After cycle is complete, chk no3 n po4 levels. If excessively high po4, dose with LC. If po4 cycles with LC dosing, that means po4 leached into the rocks n I'll start gfo right from the get go. If not, then it's ready to go into the tank when it's ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back