Our mission

Would like to buy local

Hi All,

Need to purchase a 36" Sundial T-5 HO 4x39watt fixture. I would like to buy from a local fish shop if possible and a BAR sponsor would be tops. Any leads would be be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Josh

here is more info, seems to get good reviews, 4x39watts with individual reflectors.

http://www.current-usa.com/sundial_t5ho

Cheers,

Josh

Most Current products I've bought have been good. much better then the old Custom Sea Life stuff I must say, at least in terms of QA.

The sponsors that I know carry Current products are Dophlin Pet Village, Aquarium Concepts and Ocean Treasures. If they are not close to you I would just call the closest sponsor and ask if they can get the light for you. I am sure they appreciate the support, times are tuff on LFS now.

Apon,

Thanks for the lead, I'll give them a call. I agree, I always have the urge to save a few bucks online, but then think about all the LFS that I've seen close or temporally shut down. I tell myself its like an investment in keeping those stores open because as much as I love tinkering with my tank, it is always fun to stroll through a LFS on a Sunday checking out fish and coral stocks, shooting the breeze with employees and customers, but if the doors don't stay open, that really can't happen.

When I lived in NH I always got a kick out of the Vermont cheese and maple syrup bumper stickers, "Be a Yokal, Buy Local!"

Cheers,

Josh

Back