Kessil

Wrasse Lovers Unite! What ya got?

Wrasses can be quite expensive.

Anampses femininus, Anampses lennardi, Paracheilinus nursalim, Macropharyngodon choati, and Cirrhilabrus lineatus are my top picks for color.
Aggression will depend on tank mates, tank size, feeding, etc...
Photos never do justice. My male nahackyi pictured above is far more colorful in person.
I think out of that group I’d go with the lineatus.

Can’t go wrong with a Lineatus!

dca884040599d4c2f3292f6710eba886.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone have a Feminus? Gorgeous. Funny, I would spend that on a coral / mushroom, but would have s hard time “investing” in a fish of that caliber.

I’d also love a Potter’s someday, affordable and gorgeous, though not too common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a Feminus? Gorgeous. Funny, I would spend that on a coral / mushroom, but would have s hard time “investing” in a fish of that caliber.

I’d also love a Potter’s someday, affordable and gorgeous, though not too common.

I've been tempted a few times but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Magmas are my biggest wrasse investment so far...

I’ve been threw 3 potters. Still hoping to find one that makes it

Nice pair. Where did u get them from? I’m looking for a pair also

+1 on the Flame pair!

Maroon Clown are beauties but bullies, I traded away my gold-bar pair last year for same reason. There’s still lots of awesome looking clowns that don’t have a chip on their shoulder. Now I’ve implemented a strict “No-Bitchass’ness” policy, only super peaceful community fish.

+1 on the Flame pair!

Maroon Clown are beauties but bullies, I traded away my gold-bar pair last year for same reason. There’s still lots of awesome looking clowns that don’t have a chip on their shoulder. Now I’ve implemented a strict “No-Bitchass’ness” policy, only super peaceful community fish.
lol... I've never had problems with lightnings...and have kept lots. This is my first gold bars. must ne the racing stripes that bring out the mean streaks in them. heh

Man this thread is making me seriously think about getting some wrasses for the 200, although I'll wait until there's a lid of some sort on the tank.

Out of curiosity, what do Flames go for these days? I remember when they first came on the scene some years back it'd be nearly $400 for a trio (1 male, 2 females) or over $200 just for the male.

not sure how I feel that my male flame decided to move into my shroom cup -- i got bounces and a JB in there... hmmm...

on bright side, I get to see him all the time

upload_2019-3-29_14-20-48.png

Back