Neptune Aquatics

Wrasses I must have

Seen a few leopard wrasses around the bay area.

Which leopard do you like the most?

I have an ornate leopard wrasse but my favorite are the black leopard wrasses.

image.jpg

I have always been a fan of the Tanaka as well ss a few less aggressive flashers... but have never been a fan of putting a lid or netting over thevtank ☺

I do like the Black one but it would similar to the Marine Betta i just picked up. My favorite would be Potters and Kuiter's followed by just the Blue Star and then the Regular leopard

I have a few wrasses in line for the 190.

Lineatus

Flame

Pintail

McCoskers

Carpenter

Scotts

Laboutei

Potters (had 1 that didn't make it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love leopard wrasse . I have black leopard,male and female blue star,ornate leopard and a regular melagris leopard in my 225.

FYI...picked up few really nice fishes on my cherry picking trip down south today:

- more Chaoti
- one super nice Potters
- Male Flame wrasses
- Male Wattanbe Angels
- Helfrichi firefish
- 60 yellow tangs (XSM)

They should be arriving in the shop tomorrow or Thurs along with 13-15 boxes of cherry corals...if you like those sorta stuff.

FYI...picked up few really nice fishes on my cherry picking trip down south today:

- more Chaoti
- one super nice Potters
- Male Flame wrasses
- Male Wattanbe Angels
- Helfrichi firefish
- 60 yellow tangs (XSM)

They should be arriving in the shop tomorrow or Thurs along with 13-15 boxes of cherry corals...if you like those sorta stuff.
Ive read the potters and chaoti are hard to keep. How much of an established tank should I have before introducing one of these?

So today I stopped by AC on the way home and thought if I see something I like maybe I'll get it. First I see the most colorful pink margin. Total standout. As I'm getting that I see a wrasse I've never seen before. A pintail wrasse. Super colorful and it wasn't just one. They had a pair of them. All are in qt and eating. So stoked

Back