WTB 2 frags for frag swap on 9/12/15

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by gaberosenfield, Aug 7, 2015.

1. gaberosenfield

gaberosenfield Juvenile Chromis over an Acro in the Red Sea

Hi everyone,

Although my tank has stabilized and corals are growing, I don't have much that is big enough to frag. The only thing I can frag from my own stock atm is a frogspawn. So I'd like to buy 2 more frags from fellow reefers to contribute to the frag swap. Let me know if you have inexpensive (maybe $20 a piece or less?) extra frags of anything not on the unwanted weeds list and I'll buy them from you so I can participate in the swap! I'm located in North Oakland and don't want to drive as far as San Jose or something for a couple frags...

Let me know if you've got frags for me!

Thanks,
    Gabe

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

There's also Aquatic Collection in Hayward. They've got some nice 20$ frags.

3. gaberosenfield

Perhaps I will check them out. I just figured it was more in line with our club's mission to get the frags from other members who definitely propagated them in captivity instead of from a store that may propagate them in captivity and may import colonies and chop them up to get frags.

4. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I am in Berkeley. I have a couple of frags I can spare.

5. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

I'm in SF, won't be able to make the swap as I'm working, but if you are willing to pick up in SF mission I can provide a bunch of frags.

6. gaberosenfield

I got some frags from Boun. Thanks!

@anathema, I no longer need the frags for myself, but I might be in SF this weekend, and if you want someone to take some frags to the swap on your behalf, I could take them for you. If you want to do that, let me know.

Thanks everyone,
    Gabe

7. anathema

Sounds good, I'm on call this week so I'll just pm you my number. Text when you are in town, I'll let you know if I'm home.

8. boun11 I am also in Berkeley. I would to get a few frags from you before the frag swap. thank you

9. gaberosenfield

@terpsandreefers: you could go get some frags from anathema if you're willing to pick them up in SF.

10. anathema

Mine are free to any club member.