WTB: Idaho Grape monti

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by finalphaze987, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Well, I wasn't able to officialy participate in the last frag swap becuase of my newness, so saddly I missed out on the wide distribution of all the Idaho grape that went around..Does anyone have any they would like to sell at the next general meeting? Purple is one color lacking in my tank and im a big fan of montis, so this piece would be perfect...Thanks in advance.

2. zepplock

zepplock Guest

Lol Kinetic? ;-)

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

LOL. I was able to take advantage of Mark (wakskat's) IdahoGrape colony DBTC and the colony broke and left me with 3 pieces, 1 good size frag that I was going to grow out an put back into the program but I also have another small frag that's just hanging out on a plug that'd I'd be happy to pass on with no catches. I'm guessing you'll have more than this offer though so let me know :)

4. Thanks Levi...Id like to take you up on your offer if its still available...

5. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=FinalPhaze987 link=topic=3184.msg35450#msg35450 date=1204156002]
    Thanks Levi...Id like to take you up on your offer if its still available...[/quote]

Sounds good.

Mark, (wakskat) any objects to me passing on the smaller of the 3 frags? No charge of course. We could include it in the DBCT if you want.

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I'm not Mark, but with the intraclub abundance of IGM, I don't think it would matter much :) Chain is almost saturated!

7. wakskat

wakskat Guest

You should pass it on and post it in the DBTC!

MW

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

True. Patrick, if you haven't gotten any from Levi and he isn't going to make it to the BOD meeting, and you will make it to the BOD meeting, let me know and I'll bring you some.

9. Thanks Gomer..

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Sounds good. I'm planning on attending the BOD meeting so I'll bring a frag and track it under the DBTC.

11. Cool. Thanks Levi...Ill see you there

12. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

Patrick.. I'll give you a frag if you want one..

13. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I'll give you a mini colony 4" - 5" across with base rock if you want =)

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Art, do you realize how hard you are making it for us to do our part of DBTC ??

I kid I kid...sorta :p

15. DrDoolittle, Thank you for the offer.. =)

Kinetic, I would love to take it if Levi can maybe record it under DBTCC?

Levi, Would recording the colony be cool with you?

16. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=FinalPhaze987 link=topic=3184.msg35877#msg35877 date=1204497205]
    DrDoolittle, Thank you for the offer.. =)

Kinetic, I would love to take it if Levi can maybe record it under DBTCC?

Levi, Would recording the colony be cool with you? [/quote]

Go ahead and take Art up on his offer if you want because I'm technically supposed to be growing out a colony anyway so that's a better option.

17. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

woops =X ok take theirs first ;)

18. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=3184.msg35901#msg35901 date=1204512699]
    woops =X ok take theirs first ;)[/quote]

Make up your mind Art :)

19. hehe...now im lost..

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Tony, why don't you go ahead and take care of him and if it's a DBTC frag just post it for me to track.