WTB: Idaho Grape monti

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by finalphaze987, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

lol. ok (although lets see if "who" changes by tonight).

Patrick, I'll bring an Idaho grape frag for you to the BOD meeting this sat.

2. Rekonn

Rekonn Guest

Is Idaho Grape monti one of the hardier SPS? Or should those just starting out stay away from it?

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Rekonn link=topic=3184.msg36140#msg36140 date=1204643662]
    Is Idaho Grape monti one of the hardier SPS? Or should those just starting out stay away from it?[/quote]

I'm no vetren and it's doing fine in my tank :) I think as long as your tank has been up for a while and you have your calcium in order. It's nothing special from what I tell.

4. Rekonn

Rekonn Guest

Ok, cool, I'd like a frag as well then. I'd actually prefer a frag as I'd feel pretty bad if something happened and I lost an entire colony. I've looked through some recent DBTC threads, and I'm not seeing anyone advertising they have a frag available there.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Hey Levi, how about I take care of Patrick and you take care of Rekonn and each sneak in a partial DBTC next gen (...I doubt either of our frags are substantially larger then when we got it, but who is counting lol)

6. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Sure. Rekonn, are you planning on attending the BOD meeting?

7. Rekonn

Rekonn Guest

Thanks! I won't be at BOD, but I will be at the general meeting in April. Pickup then will be fine, or if you ever make it into SF, send me a pm and we can arrange a time and place.

8. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Rekonn link=topic=3184.msg36245#msg36245 date=1204676071]
    Thanks! I won't be at BOD, but I will be at the general meeting in April. Pickup then will be fine, or if you ever make it into SF, send me a pm and we can arrange a time and place.[/quote]

Sounds good, I should be there. If you think about it PM before the meeting in case I forget.

9. Got a frag from Gomer...Thanks Tony...nice meeting you today too..