WTB large Sequence and OM 4 way

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Nov 7, 2005.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I live in Oakley, but will travel to pick up anywhere in the general East Bay. Looking for a large Sequence pump, preferrably the 1000 series 5800. Also looking for an Oceans Motions 4 way with any drum configuration. Thanks in advance :)

2. capescuba

capescuba Supporting Member

First off the block on the new forum! Welcome.
    I have the OM-4 way (sorry not looking to sell) but that thing just rocks! Good choice.

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

yea.. going to buy it new if I can't find one used... just overspent (for my budget) on the tank/canopy/stand, etc (bought Greg's 180), so looking to shave a couple of dollars off the rest of the equipment.. the more I can save the sooner we can get it set up :). The wife is pushing me to get it set up sooner than later (she likes the idea of a bigger tank to aquascape and "play" with), and we haven't even gotten it into the house yet :).

4. capescuba

capescuba Supporting Member

lol - Are you married to my wife by any chance??? Mine did just the same, spent hours doing the aquascaping while I held the rocks and moved them around a zillion times! Good luck with it all

5. bareefers

bareefers BOD

yea.. it helps with such an expensive hobby to have a wife as into it as we are. Put it to you this way, concerning the sale at Aquascene this past weekend, I was debating not going (crowds, etc), but my wife finally talked me into it :). I just figured we would drive down to see James later on in the week, when things were "quieter" but my wife didn't want to wait. She does more online surfing for corals and frags than I do, but I spend more time researching equipment and maintenance methodologies. She also spends more time out at the prop tank than I do. I think she has re-organized it 3 times in the last 2 months now. She checks it every morning and every night... at least :).

Anyone who has seen us (usually when we go to pick up/pick out frags from local reefers, etc) will attest to her love for corals :)

6. Elite

Elite Guest

Time for me to look for another wife .. LOL

7. bareefers

bareefers BOD

hehehe.. be careful posting like that in the trades/buying/selling forum.. someone may get the wrong idea :D

8. skooter571

skooter571 Guest

How much :D

9. bareefers

bareefers BOD

hehe.. see what ya started now Elite ?!?!? :D

Boy has this thread gone off topic :)

Or were you asking how much I was willing to pay for the sequence or OM skooter571 ?

10. Elite

Elite Guest

Heheheh ... Sorry :D

11. bareefers

bareefers BOD

all found and purchsed.. but if I came across either OM or sequence pump at a good price and in good condition I would give serious consideration to picking them up for a spare... :)