WTB tank-raised fish

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Jan 11, 2006.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I'm ready to stock my tanks now and am looking for at least a couple of tank bred fish to add. It would be really awesome to buy from someone locally who raises them. But would also appreciate if someone can recommend a good online source/s for aquacultured fish.

In particular:
    bangaii cardinal
    black percula or pink skunk clowns
    gobies
    dwarf angel (oh how badly do I want a centropyge interruptus, but can't really justify the cost)

2. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Dolphin has CB baby banggais. They are about the size of a dime. Really cute. I have True Percs about 3/4". Very brightly colored.

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hi Darcy, the above post is mine. I guess this site doesn't automatically log me in.

Mona, aka Mobert

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hi Mona!
    Thanks for the heads up! I really appreciate it! I'm getting a pair of tank bred onyx percula from Robin (fingerwrinkles) tomorrow, which I'm really excited about. But there will still be room for a few other critters which I'll add over the next couple months. Patience, must have patience...

5. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Darci - I have a single cb Bangaii from JimSar if you are interested.

6. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

This has become an issue for me recently as well. I'll bring it up to Dave.

7. capescuba

capescuba Supporting Member

Works fine for me? Not sure what your issue is. You sure you have the box checked to keep you logged in?

8. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

perhaps not accepting cookies?

9. Elite

Elite Guest

work fine for me too...

10. racrumrine

racrumrine Guest

Is Fingerwrinkles breeding again?

If so, great news.

Best of luck,

Roy

11. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Thanks for the "tips" guys, Mike and Dave, fortunatly I learned that one, ummm, well, a long time ago ;) Yes, cookies are on, have been for years. Yup, check the box every time. It's not that easy of a fix guys, come one, gimme some credit here :)

BTW Dave, why the ? after works for me? Are you not so sure it works for you :D

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

I found after I've auto-logged in on through the .org address, that going back in through the .com address doesn't necessarily auto-login.

Didn't bother going through the checkbox etc on the .com side. I just always come in on .org

Maybe need to do the browser settings for cookies, trusted sites, whatever... as well as the checkbox for both .com and .org