Reef nutrition

WTF Psammacora

I'll have two frags of WTF Psammacora available at the next meeting.

This "ugly" coral has a little history, a history of being shunned. Frank Burr gave me this coral a while back hoping it would color up in my tank, it was brick red in his tank. He got the coral fro m Steve Tyree who said, maybe this will color up in your tank, it was brick red in Steve's tank. That's about it it's a brick red encrusting Psammacora that needs shade or low light, and clean water. An ugly coral that's been kicked to the curb.

Oooh... I *have* to have a coral that both Steve and Frank turned down :D

I'll start a whole series of Bizarro LE :D

I'll pay people money to take the frags that I grow!

I'll spam RC with pics of the coral so that I'll lose lots of money :D :D :D

You can shill for me, Jeremy!

Thanks Jeremy, this was one of the ones that never had a thread. I've got Norm and Rich down for these 2. Now "Skyler's Hydnophora" is the only one without a thread HINT HINT :)

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3344.msg37813#msg37813 date=1205562432]
Jeremy,
I think you give me a frag of that and in my tank it turned blue.
[/quote]I think I gave you a frag, but I doubt it's blue, not to say that it isn't. But this sucker has been all over the globe and is still Brick.

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3344.msg37827#msg37827 date=1205592533]
Thanks Jeremy, this was one of the ones that never had a thread. I've got Norm and Rich down for these 2. Now "Skyler's Hydnophora" is the only one without a thread HINT HINT :)
[/quote] Levi, I gave Perry a piece as a DBTC, and put two piece into two different swaps, so at this point there is only one piece out there.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=3344.msg37831#msg37831 date=1205595624]
Me please!
[/quote]You got it Rich, your tank needs some brown!

Anyone else?

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3344.msg37837#msg37837 date=1205598687]
Levi, I gave Perry a piece as a DBTC, and put two piece into two different swaps, so at this point there is only one piece out there.
[/quote]
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. I have Perry down for this a while back and Rich and Norm down for this round.

Super low is right. Actually the less the better. I picked up a frag a couple of years ago in a swap (just because I liked the name) and literally have it in a cave. Any light makes this thing pale out.

Back