WTS: Frag Tank

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bigballinreefer, Mar 6, 2009.

1. i got 2 frag tanks for sale both used for less than 2 weeks (no scratches and in perfect condition) both have to overflows on each corner. the size for both are 48" L X 48" W "12 H about 120 gallons or so. asking $500 obo each also comes with a stand. if ur interested and want to take a look email me at ybreefer23@yahoo.com forgot to mention the tank was made by Kritters. thanx

2. zambavi

zambavi Guest

possibly interested... could you post pics?

3. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Now thats a frag tank!!!

4. hit me up an email.

5. also for sale

i got a Red Sea Max with stand but NO HOOD. comes with evrything skimmer,pumpsheater,but no lights.
    im aksin $200. lmk thanx

6. rye22

rye22 Guest

do you have any pics?

[quote author=bigballinreefer link=topic=6720.msg86835#msg86835 date=1236395071]
    also for sale

i got a Red Sea Max with stand but NO HOOD. comes with evrything skimmer,pumpsheater,but no lights.
    im aksin $200. lmk thanx
    [/quote]

7. hit me an email.

8. 1 sold....1 pending

9. iani

iani Guest

Are you sure it was made by Gen? I saw a picture of the tank. It doesn't look like any tank I've ever seen Gen make.

10. wait the only pic i sent out was to 1 person.

11. A_Lee

A_Lee Guest

Stuff gets around :)

12. jimmyc

jimmyc Guest

Bigballinreefer, if the frag tank isn't made by Gen then I do not want it.

Jimmy

13. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Sorry not a Gen tank, not even close. The overflow combs, the bracing, the routing job all are not the style that Gen does them, please do your homework.

Yes things do get around around here, we're like a family you know ;)

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=6720.msg87467#msg87467 date=1236704006]
    Yes things do get around around here, we're like a family you know ;)
    [/quote]

and by family, he might mean the italian kind :p

15. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

now now, none of those Italian stereo types... I mean hell I heard some stories back in the day.... :D

16. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Josh,

We also noted your post on craigslist:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/1065346440.html

Which uses a picture of a tank from Melev's reef to sell the tanks you are trying to sell to our membership in this thread.

Why use someone else's tank pictures when you have pictures of your own tank?

17. at the time i didnt have a pic, so i used one i found on google that looked smiliar.

18. iani

iani Guest

What do you have to say about the tank not being made by Gen? Please be truthful when you post things.

19. i ll call my friend and ask him where it was made. sorry for any inconvience

20. iani

iani Guest

BTW, don't you think you should edit your craigslist post and put up an actual picture now that you have it? You should also change your post stating you don't know who made the tank.