WTT: Bicolor frogtorch

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tuberider, Mar 3, 2009.

1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I have some heads of bi color frogtorch. Some heads exhibit frogspawn type growth, some exhibit torch, some have both on the same head. It gets all mixed up as they grow out.

[​IMG]

These are not from my tank, they are from a clients tank. She is looking for blues and reds for her tank and she likes zoanthids, shooms and other easy stuff as her NO3 is usually pretty high due to all of the fish.

LMK

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I'll see what I got when I get home lol.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

nice.. too bad I don't have anything to trade :( ..

What are those white/blue fish? That thing look cool

4. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

i have some blues and reds zoos i can trade

are you able to to it tomorrow?

blue polyps are originally from Sherri "Lyn" 4 heads
    Red zoos 3 heads

also have some Peach polyps 3 heads

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=mckevinfang link=topic=6671.msg86085#msg86085 date=1236121043]

Red zoos 3 heads

[/quote]

Depends on where you are and what time we can meet. I'll be in Millbrae from 10:30 till a little after noon, then a quick jaunt over to San Mateo, then AC (depending on time), then Hillsborough where I need to be by no later than 4:00, I'll be there until at least 5:00.

Phong, They were sold as "yellow striped cardinals", they're pretty darn big. I'm not sure of the actual species name, I never really got around to looking it up..

6. iani

iani Guest

Those aren't yellow/orange striped cardinals though. haha.

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I know :D

8. Lyn

Lyn Guest

[quote author=mckevinfang link=topic=6671.msg86085#msg86085 date=1236121043]

Red zoos 3 heads

[/quote]

Hey Kevin,

I gave those to you for your GF's tank. I hope you OK'd it with her first. BTW, they are light blue Palys, not Zoas.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=6671.msg86016#msg86016 date=1236102728]
    I have some heads of bi color frogtorch. Some heads exhibit frogspawn type growth, some exhibit torch, some have both on the same head. It gets all mixed up as they grow out.

[​IMG]

These are not from my tank, they are from a clients tank. She is looking for blues and reds for her tank and she likes zoanthids, shooms and other easy stuff as her NO3 is usually pretty high due to all of the fish.

LMK
    [/quote]

Hey Jeremy,

I see you will possibly be at AC tomorrow? Is that Aquarium Concepts in Dublin? I am not too far from there. I have a couple mushrooms to trade for your client. Blue/red/pink mushrooms. Let me know.

9. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

Sherri ;) those plight blue palys grew like crazy when you have it to my GF it had maybe 7-8 heads now more like 15-18 heads
    she loves them :D but when i showed her this she wanted a piece and so do i ;D

Jeremy,

i can meet you up at 10:30a-11:30a for the swap if you'd like. can you pm me you address and number. and should i bring all three? also have a small frag of Super Bright GSP from Jay "Badbread" she can have if she wants LMK ;D

thanks

10. Lyn

Lyn Guest

[quote author=mckevinfang link=topic=6671.msg86179#msg86179 date=1236144859]
    Sherri ;) those plight blue palys grew like crazy when you have it to my GF it had maybe 7-8 heads now more like 15-18 heads
    she loves them :D but when i showed her this she wanted a piece and so do i ;D

[/quote]

Great! I'm glad things are doing well in your tanks. :D