WTT for a good reeflo barracuda (less than two years old) or equivalent

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Pianotips@hotmail.com, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Umm.. I have a wii.. just sitting there.. I really need to swap out my return pump. Im out of cash. So I would like to trade my wii for a high end return pump. If can you throw in a nice calcium reactor or dosing system, and or a protein skimmer if you want. But I really need that pump. Im so close to finishing the reef tank its frustrating, Everytime I finish one part I find out I need another LOL. If anyone is intrested, please let me know.

Thanks alot!
    Ray

2. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I have a used barracuda thats been seating in the close a been keeping a backup. Let me know if you be interested on it.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

Perry,
    If you get the Wii, mod it or have someone do it for you. I have ton of games (thanks to Andy).

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

If the Wii is too new modding might be impossible or extremely difficult.

5. Elite

Elite Guest

Nah.. took the guy 10 minutes.. My wii is a newer model.. Cost me a $100 to mod since I don't have the tool and don't know how. $100 seem a lot but that is only 2 new games if you think about it :D ..

6. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

yeah you don't have to tell me about the payback on something like that, my DS has about 50 games on it :D

7. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

Does the Wii mod just open it up to play games from Japan?

8. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=5050.msg62027#msg62027 date=1225643274]
    yeah you don't have to tell me about the payback on something like that, my DS has about 50 games on it :D
    [/quote]
    Wanna share :D .. I have some too.. Too lazy to download from the web. ;D

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=5050.msg62037#msg62037 date=1225644414]
    Does the Wii mod just open it up to play games from Japan?
    [/quote]

Depend.. If it has any update, don't run it. It might kill your wii. I ran one update for one of the game and it still couldn't play. I contact the guy and he said don't run any update. If it died, there is no way to fix it.

9. jeremys

jeremys Guest

still looking for a pump, I seen one forsale on RC, I will locate it if your still in need.

And whats up with the wii mod, what does it do and how is it done.
    thanks

10. Ive been looking at those pumps >< thanks though.. Reef central is kinda crazy .. I like the pace here :)

11. jeremys

jeremys Guest

didnt know what a baracuda was when I posted, checked it out and sequence 4300 gph, I think that's about what your looking for, this one is a little pricey cause its only 250 watts, Ive been debating if in going to run this or go with a couple QO4000 and power heads, the guy I bought it from is in Fresno and I think he has another one 200.00 He might be willing to trade????

If your willing to drive to fresno I will contact him see if he has it and want cash or will trade, I might be willing to part with mine but sorry no trade I need cash to get my 200g made, If you know matt(dyngeo) in danville he has my # you can call, I cant PM im waiting till Jan to become a paid member.