WTT/Free Corals For Members I owe and New Members

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Dyngoe, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hi All,

If you read my thread in RC then you know my reasoning behind this thread. I'm not requiring any trades, but I won't pass anything up. If you are a new member or if you are one of my many friends who has helped me out feel free to ask for anything you see below. Since I do owe people out there, forgive me if I don't honor the first come first served mantra. I'm trying to be as fair as I can. (Many of these are similar to what I have listed in DBTC if you were wondering. As with that post I'll have pictures tomorrow.)

1. Unknown Acro (I know I got this on DBTC and it looks like a Larry Jackson but without green polyps)
    2. Small Green Birdsnest from Atlantis
    3. Pink Birdsnest (Got from DBTC)
    4. Orange Zoos (I call these Bam-Bams without any lineage)
    5. Neon Green Nepthea (DBTC second Gen I believe)
    6. Orange Monti Frag
    7. Dragon Eyes from Atlantis
    8. Eagle Eyes
    9. Pink Zoos
    10. Tubbs Blue Zoos
    11. Small Dark red skirt zoos with blue mouth (Pretty cool since they are the mini style of zoos)
    12. Deep red Zoos (I call these triple red because they are a deep red and gorgeous under actinics)
    13. AOG Zoos
    14. Orange Monti Colony -This one is big and I may split it in two
    15. A few rocks with misc zoos on them - nothing fancy but still nice for beginners who need cheap color
    16. Neon Toadstool - I should sell this one but not to you guys
    17. Green Slimer Colony - Nice piece for those who want to start fragging tomorrow!
    18. Small Hammer Coral - Seriously small, one head ~2" across at most. Perfect for Nano.
    19. Neon Dragon Eye Zoos
    20. Pulsing Xenia
    21. Caulpera and Grape Caulpera Macro Algae
    22. Many different misc beginner shrooms, zoos, etc

As I said before I'm not requiring anything here, but if you have any zoos, sps, etc that you can trade it will be greatly appreciated.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Wow sorry to hear that man.. Too bad you are a little far otherwise, I can keep some stuff for you until you find a permanent place... Good luck man!!..

3. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Are you having to take down your tank or something? :-( I don't know where the RC thread is.

I'm interested in one of the blue or red zoanthids (10, 11, or 12) or xenia if it's the white kind. I don't have anything to trade because I'm just starting out, so please give other people priority over me!

4. Mr2KiEu

Mr2KiEu Guest

ygpm.

5. sorry to hear that Matt...i hope everything works out with the house..let me know if theres anything i can help with, reef related or not...you helped me get started in the beginning, so its the least i could do...take care bro..

6. sendo

sendo Guest

Hey Dyngoe,

The only thing I have to trade is some metallic green GSP. Sorry my tank is pretty bare. If no one is taking, I would like the Pink Zoas (9) or the AOG zoas (13) and some Caulpera Macro. BTW I have a 45 gallon tank w/ 150 watt MH and 2X65 watt PC set up that is completely empty except for some LR that has been cycling for 5 months and two clowns. You are welcome to store anything you want in there, though I am a newb so just warning you.

7. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

hello matt , its been a while......good to see your still reefing (sorry to hear about the home situation). sent u a pm.

8. aznDragonX

aznDragonX Guest

still have any available? I got a buddy that just start reefing that need some corals to stock his tank. Do you still have the following available? 4. Orange Zoos (I call these Bam-Bams without any lineage)
    5. Neon Green Nepthea (DBTC second Gen I believe), 7. Dragon Eyes from Atlantis
    8. Eagle Eyes
    9. Pink Zoos
    10. Tubbs Blue Zoos
    11. Small Dark red skirt zoos with blue mouth (Pretty cool since they are the mini style of zoos)
    12. Deep red Zoos (I call these triple red because they are a deep red and gorgeous under actinics)
    13. AOG Zoos,19. Neon Dragon Eye Zoos
    20. Pulsing Xenia

I could pick it for my friend. Let me know so we can arrange something.

9. iani

iani Guest

I think you are supposed to be an actual member of BAR.

10. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Thanks Ian,

I don't want to come across as a Barrack Obama elitist (Sorry couldn't resist, too much CNN). But, I am doing this for the members of BAR only. Now Dragon, if you join BAR I promise you that will quickly get more than your $20 worth in no time. I'll even put aside a few corals for you. I don't think I'll be able to spare as much as you've asked for, but I'll gladly give you a welcome present. It's something I like to do for new members when I can.

For everyone else I am putting together packs for you all. I'll PM everyone I have not spoken with later today with details on how we can get together. If you don't get what you want, talk with Sig before the swap. I just gave him a little of each of the zoos to grow out for the membership.

11. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

12. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

13. aznDragonX

aznDragonX Guest

I won't call myself a "new member". Been member since BARE to BAR long time ago.

14. aznDragonX

aznDragonX Guest

just been out of reef clubs for awhile

15. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Well, welcome back old-timer. Go slap someone in membership and get them to give you credit on you avatar. I'll do what I can to put together a little package for you.

16. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Jason's been around from forever :D

17. aznDragonX

aznDragonX Guest

bring back from dead

18. moo0o

moo0o Guest

still have anything left and where are you located?