WTT - Heliofungia / long tentacle plate

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Mr. Ugly, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

I have one of these for trade...

Bright green, just under 2" across, eats like a pig. Started out at under 1" two months ago.

Looking to trade for a frag or polyps of something just slightly nice that you can spare. Zoos, LPS, SPS, yellow fiji, or...?

Here's an article on this guy.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issues/april2003/invert.htm

No pics yet, but can take some in the evening.

thx!
    Norman.

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I'll take it. My friends loves LT plates, and if you've had it for 2 months, sounds like it's stable. Hmm, trade,I can spare any of the listed corals you want, excdpt the yellow fiji leather :D Got some nice chalice, zoa's, acro's, monti's, assorted LPS, got a lot basicly :D Do you have the orange/red polyp green base monti digi? I can definitly spare that one, and it's one of the "rarer" of the digi color morphs.

3. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Awesome :)

I did pick up an orange green digi a few months ago. Definately could go for a frag of chalice or monti though. PM/post a list of tradeable pieces?

thx!

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Red polyp whitish flesh encrusting Tongan monti - should return to be Tongan SM
    bluish white polyp purple/brown flesh m. verricosa or danea - NICE polyps!!!
    Bright orange m. cap - from Bookfish
    green with bluish polyp m. cap - from Pam of MARS
    SI rainbow monti look alike - same source (exorter) as the LE piece

pink w/ green highlight chalice
    eh, too many chalice - if they float your boat, tell me what you have and I'll give you something you don't have :D

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

I have the 1st 3 on the list. The rainbow look alike would be uber cool!

As far as too many chalice... I would love to help(myself, ha!) on that if you ever put any up for sale :)

I have for chalice:

- Goldeneye from James
    - Branching Alien Eye
    - Green edged Alien Eye mycedium
    - Alien Eye teal chalice
    - Dolphin's blue chalice - now pink and blue
    - Pink, blue, chocolate tricolor
    - Blue green with purple blue eyes
    - Green with slightly red eyes
    - Blue with intense pink eyes... blue is still coming in, but looks like Dessert Plate or Atlantis Cotton Candy

6. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Huh, I'vew only seen this single specimen shipped from Tonga thus far (bluish white polyp danea). I grabbed the only colony they'd seen at both the local wholesalers :D It's definitly not the run of the mill danea/verricosa.

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I know from my description that it sounds like the normal one, but trust me, it's not even close ;)

8. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Hehehe.... who am I to argue with someone who knows waay better? :) Sounds like I need a piece of that danae then!

9. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Here's a late pic.

[​IMG]

10. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Sweet, you beat me to the punch. If I could ever get off work in time for my lights to be on, I'll get you a pic :D These super long days are simply killing me, and not softly either.

11. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

No rush. No worries :)