WTT: Koralia 2 and CPR Bak Pak Skimmer

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tapmorf, May 10, 2008.

1. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Hey everyone,

Want to trade ?
    Koralia 2 (used for about a month) and or CPR Bak Pak Skimmer

for Softies in return

2. Joyce,
    Just became a member and saw your post after i responded to you at RC. I have some softies i can trade. What are you looking for?

3. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Are you interested in the CPR or Koralia or both ? I am looking for mushrooms of various colors, clove polyps, finger leathers, green nepthea.

4. Just the Koralia. I have some purple bullseye mushrooms (I have a picture in the DBTC forum), gold clove polyps and some green nepthea that looks light right now but def. has the green tint. Let me know what you would like. I might be in SF on Thursday so maybe we can meet up somewhere
    Theo

5. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Thanks for nice bullseye and the gold cloves, they should grow out nicely.

6. Hey Joyce,
    No worries. Thank YOU for the pump. Let me know if those frags dont make it and ill make sure to get you some replacements.

7. do you by any chance still have the bak pak?

8. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Yes I do still have it. Let me know if you are interested.

9. How much would u sell it for....lol i have gone through 3 skimmers -lol all sucked - except fore the odyssea which makes alot of microbubbles inturn i put a netting over it and the microbubbles are gone. only thing is its big.

10. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

would $30 work for you ?

11. yah definitely, ty so much i will now have a quitter eliving room

12. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

where are you located?

13. sorry was out of town...im at daly city...email me at jps_iceman@yahoo.com

14. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I will be out of town starting Wed and won't be back til Tuesday. Let me know if you still want it. I should be home the latter half of the day on Tuesday and Wednesday the 24th all day, if that works for you.

15. Hows it goin, I was hoping to hear from you yesterday and today.
    Email me if u can and my skimmer is working so no biggy... and i am still interested so just email me when u get a chance.
    jps_iceman@yahoo.com