WTT: Mystery TieDye (seach id Jawbreaker) Mushroom... looking for Sunburst Bubbletip Anemone

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by kmaintl, Jul 1, 2012.

1. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

Like the title says... anyone interested? I have a few babies and want to trade one. When Ocean Treasurers was open, many must have bought the Sunburst and should have some daugthers. Looking for 5"+

Will post photo later when a friend can help me get some decent photos. Prefer SF Bay Area so no need to ship. You can email me some photos if you want to: ed1022@gmail.com

2. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

3. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Psychedelic!

4. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

5. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

This is confusing. You say bta, but you show us mushroom?

6. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

Maybe I should start a new thread. We wanted to trade for Sunburst and we got in 5 on Friday... more than we needed, but it was a deal we couldn't pass up directly from Gonzo.

7. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Or you could just put pics on here...
    Do you run a store or...? Who is we?

8. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

5 of us did a group buy directly from Gonzo and one person backed out. We are the 4 local reefers and myself that got together and bought 5, so I no longer need the Sunburst on trade.

9. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

OK, I just realized why it's confusing... oh no, I never had a Sunburst for sale, I was looking for a Sunburst to trade or buy. A group of us did find them from Gonzo. The extra isn't available just yet as one of the 4 may want a 2nd one. If it becomes available, I'll post it.