WTT: Nikon d60

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Fish Boss, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Supporting Member

Hey guys, I have this dslr that I would like to trade. Comes with camera body, 2 batteries, charger, 2 lenses, carrying case, plus a few other goodies. I will post specifics later if someone is interested. Looking for equipment for a large tank (160 gallons)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  2. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman BOD

Does it take decent tank pics? I hate my I-Phone. :)

3. Fish Boss

I haven't messed with it too much, but it does take very good pictures. I never figured out how to perfect the white balance, but I would imagine a Google search could help. A tripod would help with picture clarity greatly, but I never found the need for one

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

how old is it? What kind of equipment you looking for? how large a tank? etc?

5. Fish Boss

I want to say it came out in 08. It was my girlfriends, so I'm not sure how long she had it for. I'll take a pic of everything it comes with when I get home in about an hour. I just want a big tank, like 100+ gallons. Don't really care about the condition, just would prefer cleaner stuff. As for equipment, maybe lights, skimmers, reactors, apex, etc. just looking for stuff, since I'm very light in the equipment department. EDIT: oh and I almost forgot, RO innards! I have the shell ( thanks @xcaret ) but I still need everything else. Also, I would be willing to take/give some cash so that we can be " even "

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  6. Fish Boss

Includes everything shown plus an extra battery and charger. Just have to find those lol. Includes camera, 2 1800 mah batteries, charger, 4gb sd, 1 gb sd, 1 lens carrying bag, 1 camera bag, 1 18-55mm lens, 1 55-200 mm lens, and these 2 screw on lenses. I think that's it

Attached Files:

7. Fish Boss

8. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Released in Feb. 2008 and back in the era of the D70. It's an older camera for sure but should still be able to snap decent pics in the right hands. Both lenses were replaced with the vibration reduction version a couple of times (VR I and now they're actually on VR II versions of both lenses currently). You can check used prices on Adorama for comparison.

9. Fish Boss

Thanks Eric! Both of these lenses have built in VR. Probably VR 1 lol

10. Fish Boss

Bump. Edited first post to reflect interest in equipment

11. Fish Boss

Bump. Currently looking for: return pumps, fuge lights, display tank lights, or other stuff