WTT: Orange with green polyp birdsnest

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by DurTBear, Apr 29, 2008.

1. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

I have a birdsnest and I would like to trade it for a birdsnest. The one I have has an orange base with green polyps and is approximately 2-2.5" tall with at least 4 branches. If possible, I would like to trade it for one of those pink with purple polyp birdsnests. Otherwise, I will probably frag it up and donate it to DBTC. Thanks!

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I have a bunch of plain vanilla birdsnest from the last meeting that you can have a frag of. Have no idea if it has any potential or if it will be a Brown is a color too LE version.

3. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Yeah, I'll take a frag of that and see what happens to it in my tank. Would you like a frag of the birdsnest that I have?

4. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I don't know why but I just don't like birdsnest. You can grab it at the BOD meeting if you want.

5. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Yeah, they're definitely not my favorite compared to all the different and colorful acropora, montis, etc. Just looking for some sps that's red/pink to add to the tank. Sounds good. Thanks Bryan!

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Durt would love to see what it looks like, i live a little far to get it, but i am a birdsnest person, think i have 7 or 8 diff one's

7. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Sorry...I should have posted a picture in the original post. Here it is:

[​IMG]