WTT... Pair Black Saddlebacks, Urchin and Coral Banded Shrimp for....

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by zambavi, Feb 23, 2009.

1. zambavi

zambavi Guest

I am in the process of breaking down my 29 gallon nano and I have a couple of Livestock Items I am looking to trade for small SPS or chalice frags.... these are all very healthy and I'm looking for good new homes for them. Let me know if you have something you'd like to trade? This is about $60-$90 worth of LS retail...

Large Coral Banded shrimp...
    [img width=1000 height=750]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/2866630699_d2a364ff47_b.jpg[/img]

Purple Spined White Body Urchin...
    [img width=1000 height=750]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3122/3159256402_86fe0d936f_b.jpg[/img]

A Mated pair of Black Saddle Back Clownfish (Amphiprion polymnus)... no close up picture on hand...
    [img width=1000 height=750]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3249/2874046097_decd112240_b.jpg[/img]

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Wanna sell the shrimp? if so how much??

3. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

How much for the clowns? They would go nicely in my 34! :)

4. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Hey Phong.... If you want the Coral Banded he's yours.... Let me know when/how you want to get him... If you want to give me something I'd rather have a small zoo frag or something than cash. Either way he's yours.

Jeff

5. Elite

Elite Guest

None of my zoa are big enough to frag man :D.. You saw my tank. There is nothing that you would interested LOL ..

6. zambavi

zambavi Guest

No prob.... I'd like to get him out of the tank this week.... Let me know if you can pick up or meet me at a LFS or something.

You hooked me up with that big piece of micro algae for nothing.... you can have the coral banded for the same price.

7. Elite

Elite Guest

That's cool.. Wanna meet at AS sometimes this week? My schedule is very open ;D ..
    Thanks!!

8. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Bump! Urchin and pair of saddlebacks still available...

Phong.... Let's shoot for Wednesday or Thursday meeing at AS. I can nail it down specifically for you my tomorrow night.

9. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Hey Phong... Thursday afternoon between 12:30 and 1:00 at AS work for you?

10. Elite

Elite Guest

Shouldn't be a problem since I don't have any work this week. I will let you know that morning if something change that day. Thanks man!!

11. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

hey jeff do you want to sell the clowns and urchin? i really dont have anything to give except for an orange cap or a frag of pink birdsnest...lmk because i really want the clown pair

12. zambavi

zambavi Guest

[quote author=bigdeeezy link=topic=6525.msg84319#msg84319 date=1235544768]
    hey jeff do you want to sell the clowns and urchin? i really dont have anything to give except for an orange cap or a frag of pink birdsnest...lmk because i really want the clown pair
    [/quote]

PM Sent

13. zambavi

zambavi Guest

[quote author=Elite link=topic=6525.msg84312#msg84312 date=1235544224]
    Shouldn't be a problem since I don't have any work this week. I will let you know that morning if something change that day. Thanks man!!
    [/quote]

Hey Phong... Last night and this morning has been crazy busy for me... I have not been able to get that guy out of the tank. Let me know if tomorrow same place and time will work for you.

Saddlebacks and Urchin still available everyone....

14. Elite

Elite Guest

Not a problem Jeff... Whenever :) ..

15. Elite

Elite Guest

Thanks for the shrimp Jeff!! He's already went to war with my shrimp and two clowns ;D ..

16. zambavi

zambavi Guest

ya... he acts like a bully but he's never hurt anything... He just came from a 29g nano with a pair of saddleback clowns, a fire shrimp and a cleaner shrimp. He just needs to establish his turf. ;)