WTT: purple digi's 1 - 1.5 w/couple of banches frags

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Jan 6, 2007.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I was cleaning my tank and broke a few pieces of purple digi's. Each pieces are about 1" - 1.5" and have 2-3 branches. Anyone up for a trade - basic sps.

2. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hmm. I appears we have similar circumstances. I was attempting to frag some blastomussa merleti for the frag swap the other day. It reminded me why I don't often mess with my coral colonies. Not only did I completely mutilate a beautiful colony of B. merleti, I cracked a colony of purple rim monti cap that was on the same rock into about 9 pieces. Are you interested in the monti cap? I'd like to try my hand at the digitata.

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hi Blink*,

Yea, let's trade - when do you think we can trade? BTW - sorry for the late response.

Alvin

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Alvin,
    Where are you located? I'm in Burlingame, that's right next to SFO.
    Alan

5. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I'm in South San Francisco - close by. Give me a call tomorrow. 650.773.9954

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Cool, I will call you tomorrow.

7. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Forgot the mention - call me after the game ;D

8. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=To-Arbitrate link=topic=1603.msg15492#msg15492 date=1170616768]
    [/quote]

So did you like the game?? I'm so piss off man. 1 more point and I got myself $200. Freaking Indy missed an extra point, a field goal and 2 chances to scored in 4th quarter. What a setup by LV >:( ...

9. bareefers

bareefers BOD

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1603.msg15498#msg15498 date=1170660201]
    [quote author=To-Arbitrate link=topic=1603.msg15492#msg15492 date=1170616768]
    [/quote]

So did you like the game?? I'm so piss off man. 1 more point and I got myself $200. Freaking Indy missed an extra point, a field goal and 2 chances to scored in 4th quarter. What a setup by LV >:( ...
    [/quote]

Yeah, but they made up for it when they made several interceptions!