WTT Sixline

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by zambavi, Feb 7, 2009.

1. zambavi

zambavi Guest

WTT a healthy medium size Sixline Wrasse for SPS coral frag. Can bring to Fragswap. Let me know what you'd be willing to trade for him.

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=6240.msg79298#msg79298 date=1234059464]
    WTT a healthy medium size Sixline Wrasse for SPS coral frag. Can bring to Fragswap. Let me know what you'd be willing to trade for him.
    [/quote]

Is he/she and asshole?

3. zambavi

zambavi Guest

eeehhhmm....

Yep

;)

4. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Ok.... wanted to bump this up. Looking for a new home for this guy.... a great solo fish for a frag tank. I have one in each of mine. He is currently in my fuge taking out my pod population and is very healthy. If you could use him let me know and I'll bring him with me to the frag swap.

5. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

how mean of an a...hole is it?
    I have a BC29 with two clowns only, if is a nice home I can adopt it

6. zambavi

zambavi Guest

The six line has actually lived in a BC29 with two clowns for almost a year before I put him in my fuge. He did fine and never messed with the clowns. Especially being new to the tank IMO he would be fine.

7. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Hopefully you've never had to find out, but if so, do you know if he eats flatworms?

8. zambavi

zambavi Guest

he does.... was actually chatting about that over on a thread badbread started. That's the reason I put him in the tank. Took them out in no time.

9. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

I'll trade you a frag for him. do you want me to list what I have? SPS, LPS?

10. zambavi

zambavi Guest

CookieJar... PM being sent.

11. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

LMK how it goes with CookieJar
    I could give it a home.
    Also posted that I have a 175W bulb too if you want it, will take it to the swap.

12. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Hey CookieJar... thanks for the trade. I'm loving the Banana Monti...

Once I get my lighting upgraded this weekend I know the color on this will really pop.

[img width=1000 height=750]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3429/3294563412_a242e56c98_b.jpg[/img]

13. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Glad you like it- mine grows pretty fast for a monti. The 6-line made it into my sump in less than 24 hrs. I put a fence around the overflow and he hasn't escaped again. I see him nipping at a few things but it doesn't look like he's made a dent in the flatworms yet.

14. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Hopefully he doesn't try to take out all your pods first before he goes for the flatworms. My pod population in my 29g is very little so it didn't ruin his appetite... My sump however is pods galore so he had a lot of fun going after them in there. I didn't even have to feed him for weeks at a time. I'd try occassionally and he'd look at it like it was below him.... then would go over and snag a pod trying to escape his sight.... ;)