WTT Skimmer for skimmer

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by xcaret, Feb 23, 2009.

1. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I'm having in mind to use an old Eclipse 29 as a sump by keeping the stock hood lights and thought of an Urchin Pro to fit in there
    so I'd like to know if any one would like to trade your Urchin Pro Mag3/5 combo for an Euroreef ES/CS 5-2 with stock Sedra

LMK

2. rare

rare Guest

yes sir I am very interested in sf .I have a remora pro with the up graded collection cup to handle the larger pump it comes with a mag

3. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I'm trying to get the in sump model but I'll consider it, will let you know tomorrow and also where in the city are you?

4. rare

rare Guest

can you send me your email so that I can send u my info

5. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Still looking for Urchin Pro...

6. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

A remora can easily be made to fit like an Urchin. I think the only real difference is the bottom of the skimmer, and you can probably make it work.

V

7. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

It's for a DIY I have in mind with a sump, want the skimmer section to run the full 30" length of the tank; kind of a false back and the refugium section to be as a display area, no equipment shown. Since the Urchin has the output on the side I thought it is the perfect skimmer for that DIY

8. i got a Aqua c remora with mag 3 pump.... lmk

9. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Seems Urchins are hard to get, interested in either Remora as long as it is the Pro with Mag3
    Let me know guys

Thx

10. i got theremora with mag 3.... bought from a reefer here. lmk ybreefer23@yahoo.com

11. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Found the Urchin Pro.

Thx