WTT: Three small RED acan colonies for random frags

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Jonny Lam, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

I have 3 small colonies, they are all majority red in color, one has light blue, another one has light orange and blue, but mostly all red. They are pretty puffy and healthy, but almost 80% of the my tank has red in it, so I am trying to trade these. I am interested in different colored acans besides red, also interested in chalices, LPS in general. Will pay extra for nicer corals. Can meetup around the peninsula area.

text me for pics!
    650-534-4389

Jonny

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    neuro likes this.
  2. denzil

denzil Webmaster

It might be helpful to include some pictures. :)

3. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

I'll have some up when the lights come on tomorrow.

4. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

updated with some pictures! Wouldn't mind trading for some SPS frags too! Willing to add extra money if needed!

5. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

anyone?

6. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

I might have something, I'll take a look in my tank when the lights come on & I'm bad with names so I might just take pics and get back to you :)

7. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

yes please! Willing to look at anything you have :D

8. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Hi, so I haven't had a chance to take pics but as far as LPS goes, I've got a nice sized frag of green favites & 2 green palys on it that's ready to go.
    I also have a lot of green/purple frogspawn and these guys can vary from a single big head, 2 big heads, 1 big head + couple small ones, I guess depends on what you'd want...
    I'll still work on getting pics but I haven't had a chance to clean my glass and typically weekdays are tougher for me to get away & spend time with the tank. But if those names interest you I can certainly get you a pic or 2 of each...

9. nly04

nly04 Guest

pmed.

10. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

Im ok on the frog spawn, but I def wouldn't mind seeing the favites! no rush.