WTT, WTS: Nikon 60mm af-s micro

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by fishnfst, Nov 1, 2009.

1. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Hello all, like the title sez I'm looking to trade my Nikon 60mm Af-s micro lens for an af-d version in similar condition plus $100 :) The lens is LNIB front and rear elements are immaculate.. not a scratch on the body or hood.. I have barely used the lens since I purchased it. Probably shot 10-20 shots with it just to make sure it worked when I originally purchased it.. Just thinning out the lenses I rarely use. I already have a 105vr for my FF camera and just sold my d300 so this lens has got to go.. For all of you d40, d60, d3000, d5000 users, here is your chance to get a micro lens that will focus on your af-s only body...

I'm trying to fund a film camera and the sale of my d300 was just the start.. So if you don 't have anything to trade I will part with it for cash as well.. First crack goes to bar members..

Here is a link to the same model lens I have for sale....

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/545660-USA/Nikon_2177_AF_S_Micro_Nikkor_60mm_f_2_8G.html

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Us D80 and D90 users can 't use it?

Stupid question :lol: I had that lens with my D80 :p

3. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

I know I know :) If your camera can focus af-d lenses 99 percent of th etime it will focus af-s as well .. Late model cameras at least. I know I read your post about getting burgularized. Hope that is all getting taken care of for you Gresh....

4. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Forgot to mention I have a 35mm 1.8g lens as well... I had a few biters on another forum already but if it falls through I will offer it here as well.... No intention of purchasing another DX sensored camera unless Eric is going to part with his d2x :)

5. phishphood

phishphood Guest

35mm 1.8 focus on d40's?

6. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

Yes it will.. It is the new af-s g version lens...

It's this lens..

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/606792-USA/Nikon_2183_AF_S_Nikkor_35mm_f_1_8G.html

7. phishphood

phishphood Guest

Let me know price and if it falls through on the other forum.

8. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

alright Mitch.. Actually Boun has it right now if he doesn't want it I'll pm you....

9. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

What the heck....35mm f/1.8....yummy. I hope Boun is testing the heck out of that lens. Sounds very interesting if anything.

10. phishphood

phishphood Guest

It's a nice little lens. Checked it out in a store a month or so ago, but didn't have the available cash then to pull the trigger. Sure beats the heck outta the 18-55 f/3.5

11. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Interested in seeing how it compares to the 35mm f/2.

12. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

what's up Eric??? Long time no see.... Let me know when you need the 85mm... I've been liking primes more and more.. my 50mm and 85 get about 90 percent camera times compared to 10 percent with the 24-70 and 70-200.. :) I just need a big prime like a 300 2.8 or 400 2.8 :)

It's a dx lens Eric. It works on ff as long as your subject distance is not too close :) You get a little vignetting :) Looks kinda kewl. Interesting effect....