WTT/WTS TONS of stuff -Tanks, Pumps, Skimmers, Lights

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Dyngoe, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hi All,

I listed this stuff a few months back, but with the move, the un-move, work and everything else I was unable to actuall pass along this stuff. I'm hoping to trade this stuff, but I'll also let it go for bargain basement BAR prices. Here's a preliminary list of what I have (with rough price ideas):

TANKSTANKS
    90G AGA Reef Ready with oak canopy ($100)
    -Optional 150W MH light and 2x96W PC retro ($50)
    29G glass sump tank Tall and narrow ($20)
    37G glass sump even taller and narrow ($20)
    10G TruVu -Intended for a Nano conversion ($20)
    -Parts for conversion (SQWD, Locline, Nano Skimmer, bulkheads, etc) ($55)
    46G Bowfront with stand and Canopy(Customized for T5 retro) ($175)
    10G glass ($10)
    TruVu Sump ($30)

PUMPS
    Mag18 ($60)
    Mag9.5 ($40)
    Mag5.5 ($30)
    Rio 2100 ($15)
    Rio 1700 ($15)
    Rio 1100 ($10)
    Sedra SP2 (broken shaft and pins cut for mesh mod) ($30)
    Eheim 1060 ($60)

SKIMMERS
    Euroreef RS80 (Brand New) ($125)
    Euroreef CS100 (Recirc Mod and gate mod and SP5 upgrade) ($150)
    Nano Fission Skimmer with larger collection cup ($20)

LIGHTING
    2x24w T5 Retro (Endcaps, reflectors, ballast and Geissmann bulbs) ($50)
    175w ARO Electronic MH Ballast ($30)
    PFO Mogul Reflector ($60)
    Coralife mini 18W PC Fixture ($10)
    Dual 150w/175w magnetic MH ballast from Coralife fixture ($75)
    150w DE MH retro ($75)
    Misc PC and T12 Retro Parts (Free or Trade)

That's not all, just what I remember.
    I'm hoping to trade for primarily for Yumas, Rics, Zoos or surge tank parts, IC SLRs or possibly a corner tank/cube tank/Acrylic sheets. Just tell me what you have, I'm up for trading my extras for your extras. I'm hoping to deliver all of this at the swap or optionally have it picked up earlier. NONE of the prices are firm. You all know me, I'll support anyone here so don't hesitate to ask. Anything left unclaimed before the swap will be offered out at discounted prices for pick up at the swap.

2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

interested in Eheim pump & 175w ARO MH ballast, willing to pay cash, however if you prefer trade I can snap some photos when I get home later

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I might be able to use one of the glass sumps, depends on the size. Do they have baffles? I could also use a return pump for the frag tank (29g) I've been trying to get up and running for a while but I'll have to see which one of the mags would work work. Let me think about this, I need some lighting (also for the frag tank) to but I've been trying to figure out what I want..... I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope no one snags what I need :)

4. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I could use the bulkheads too, what sizes do you have?

5. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Mike,
    Whatever you want, you got it. Cash not necessary, just whatever you want to part with.

Levi,
    The sump tanks are just tall glass tanks that I'd use for a sump. One has a single baffel for ~9G fuge. I think the mag5.5 would be easily enough for your frag tank. And, I'll put the bulkheads off to the side for you. For the lighting, the 150w retro with the 2x24W T5s would be EASILY enough. Though, I'd probably switch out one of the bulbs for an actinic.

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Matt you gots any T12 endcaps you wanna hook a brother up with?

7. sfsuphysics

Ok did some browsing of my tanks and found out something is eating my zoas, I may have lost an entire rock of blue ones (Flame Angel & Foxface are prime suspects though as I've heard from others they could). Either way, I've moved the "nicer" stuff to my QT tank, simply to figure things out.

As far as stuff, I have a 12g nano cube with all the electricals gutted (it's a tank and a hood), only acrylic I have is very thin sheets (I think 1/8"), I have a a couple Yumas (pics below), trying to nurse back some very bright red with blue center zoas (no pic yet), AoG zoas (Norman lineage), Bright orange skirt zoas (pics below) and random colored zoas that are still on rocks in my tank due to RBTA infestation I can't get a good picture, but might chip them off due to the zoa eating bastard in that tank.

If none of this is desirable I'll pay cash, or if you don't think it's a fair trade I'll trade+cash. My softies have been allowed to go wild for a while though, so nothing extra special in that tank really :D

Pics uncompressed so you can see the detail, but they're large.
    Dominate color of Yuma is blue/purple, although while taking them out they do have a rainbow assortment of colors, however in the 2+ years I've had these they've not split once! :(
    Yuma topshot - http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8498/yuma1qa5.jpg
    Yuma side (smaller one) - http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4214/yuma2hc8.jpg

Zoas, I think my tank build thread has a close up of the AoGs (i can give you a good handful of them too not just a couple polyps :D).
    Orange skirt - http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/822/zoaaj9.jpg

8. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

hahaha should have asked you about the 10g truvu when I was there the other day.. Dibs on the 10g...

9. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Doug,
    I thought I offered you the 10G while you were over. None the less, it is yours.

Mike,
    I like the picture of the Yumas and the sound of the red with blue center zoos. I have a blue yuma and I was really hoping for yellow and red colors, but yours looks a little different.

Jeremy,
    I only have one set of VHO endcaps, but they are brand new. They are yours.

You know, I'm going to start a thread on RC to see what extra stuff we all have. I think we all have enough to unload. :)

10. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

I remember you saying that the loc line and stuff was for a 10g nano you were going to do.. I should have asked if it was available :) I'll let you know about the cube...

11. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Mike, you have a RBTA infestation?

12. Elite

Elite Guest

Hey Mike.. I buy some AoG zoas from you if you are selling.. LMK how much :)

13. sfsuphysics

Matt: Yah sorry those are the last of my Yumas, the ones in my soft tank got overrun by "regular" mushrooms. I'll see how the zoas pop out, for some reason they're very picky about the tank they're in, but today I saw a couple open up for the first time in a couple weeks.

Bryan: Well they keep splitting on me, so yeah, I have 4 right now.

Phong: $25 a polyp!! :D I'll bring you a few anyways.

14. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

If you want to get rid of one let me know. My wife has her "nemo" tank set up now and she is looking to fill it. A RBTA is what she wants to be the center piece. Well that and a nice piece of Red Cap :). She is going to be participating in the swap.

15. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4202.msg50516#msg50516 date=1217481222]
    Matt: Yah sorry those are the last of my Yumas, the ones in my soft tank got overrun by "regular" mushrooms. I'll see how the zoas pop out, for some reason they're very picky about the tank they're in, but today I saw a couple open up for the first time in a couple weeks.

Bryan: Well they keep splitting on me, so yeah, I have 4 right now.

Phong: $25 a polyp!! :D I'll bring you a few anyways.

[/quote]

I guess I can only buy 1/4 of a polyp then :-[ ..

16. sfsuphysics

You're going to help out at the swap aren't you Phong? I'll give you some as payment for your help ;)

Bryan: I'll see what I can do, while they split like crazy, unfortunately getting them off rocks can be problematic.

17. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4202.msg50529#msg50529 date=1217511783]
    You're going to help out at the swap aren't you Phong? I'll give you some as payment for your help ;)

Bryan: I'll see what I can do, while they split like crazy, unfortunately getting them off rocks can be problematic.[/quote]

Mike, I bet if you could get your hands on a set of stainless steel gap gauge's (they are like thin metal tongue suppressors) they should work well to gently separate the foot from the rock assuming the contour of your rock isn't too course.

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Sometimes a cube of ice works, the cold causes them to release. We used it on Condy and flower anemones back when they were bomb.

19. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Not to "hijack" my own post, but I've had tons of success removing anemones using a membership card. You know, the cards that are plastic like a credit card, but much more flexible? Anyway, once you get a corner free they simply peel off.

Now, can we get back to my post on unloading old equipment? ;D

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Now who would have the nerve to highjack a thread let alone their own :)