WTT/WTS TONS of stuff -Tanks, Pumps, Skimmers, Lights

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Dyngoe, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Byran, I have a RBTA you can have its split a few weeks ago and I have it loose. Let me know.

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Yeah only one hijacker per thread. Arnold I will pm you to not further hijack the thread.

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Dyngoe, did you get my PM?

4. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Do you still have either of the MH ballasts or the MH retro kit? I'm thinking about building a new hood and upgrading my lights. What all is in the retro kit?

5. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hey Pixel,

What size tank do you have? I have the 150w MH retro setup, the PFO Pendant and most of the parts for a 2x175w MH retro. So, I have a few different options for you to choose from and I'll gladly help you put something good together.

6. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I still got dibs on that ARO ballast though ;) IIRC that ARO can push 150 or 175 (or at least the ones you buy now can)

7. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Matt,

I'm helping a guy set up a 75 gal tank and he could use one of your sumps (preferably the 29 gal). I would be interested in both euroreef skimmers (one for him and one for a red sea max I recently setup). I have a bunch of zoa's if your interested: aog, nuclear greens, tub's blue, devil's armor, blue ring eagle eye's, joker's, eye of rah, eclipes, bubble gum, saturn ring...just to name a few. i also have a red brick chalice if interested.

Let me know....Jim

8. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Mike,
    I think the ballast can push either 150 or 175. I haven't read the sticker. I'll check next time I stop by my parents. If that one doesn't work I have two others to chose from. Neither of these are new like the ARO, but they all work.

Jim,
    Daaaaaaannnngggg! I have a few people in line for all of those items BUT I really like what you are offering. I'll check that everyone in line is committed and get back to you. For that 75G I may have another sump that would be better (55G truvu) but it's currently in use. Here's actually hoping some people flake. BTW, do you need any pumps?

9. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Matt,

I still have a mag 9.5 lying around that I'm going to use on that 75 gal. You have some very good prices on the pumps though ! That 55 is going to be too big, a 29 or 40 gal would be ideal.
    BTW, did that guy get in touch with you regarding the neptune ac pro ?

10. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=4202.msg50762#msg50762 date=1217642616]
    Hey Pixel,

What size tank do you have? I have the 150w MH retro setup, the PFO Pendant and most of the parts for a 2x175w MH retro. So, I have a few different options for you to choose from and I'll gladly help you put something good together.
    [/quote]

This is for a 20 gallon. I'm thinking the 150w retro would be good, but I'm not sure. I'm not trying to move in on Mike's ballast, though! ;-)

11. sfsuphysics

Matt, it's cool I'll take the ARO ballast regardless of it's capabilitieis

12. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Dyngoe, what are the dimensions of the 150w retro's reflector? Think it would work for a 20 gallon?

13. MrManz1691

MrManz1691 Guest

i would like to buy Euroreef CS100 (Recirc Mod and gate mod and SP5 upgrade) ($150)

is it still avaliable and if so where are you located? Im in Santa Cruz

14. badbread

badbread Guest

Interested in the 90G tank, could I have some more details? Also maybe a sump for it as well.

Dimensions? Overflows? Bulkhead size? etc...

Thanks!

15. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Matt, I'll have to pass on the 90, I just did the math and an upgrade just isn't in the budget right now.

Babread, if I'm not mistaken it's a standard AG 90g RR @ 48x18x24 with a center overflow with 1 drain and 1 return.

16. badbread

badbread Guest

Damn, give me a couple days to work the GF, I can't have it in my apartment but there is always her garage to store it in! Wish me luck!

Thanks,
    Jay

17. how did i miss this feeding frenzy matt? :p

18. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

See anything you like?

The sharks are circling Sam.

Sometimes the shark go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes.

19. sfsuphysics

I might have an Eheim 1060 I can throw back into the mix... hooked it up and damn thing shocked me when I put a cut finger in the tank! (yeah I used the finger to test the tank for what the problem was). Unsure if it's due to it being submerged or if it'll do the same thing if external.

20. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Holy Heck Mike! I am so sorry. I hope nothing was hurt. I would never have given it to you had I known it had a leak. I test my water regularly with a sensitive multi-meter and I never noticed any leaks when running that pump. However, it has been moved three times and has not been in water for a few months, so perhaps something got stressed along the way. If you need another pump I'll have a mag9.5 available soon. I promise this one does not leak; I just tested my water this last weekend.