WTT Zoas (possibly devils armor) for Zoas

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Wethepeople, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Wethepeople

Wethepeople Supporting Member

Hello,
    I'm a new supporter to the forum and wanted to start off by trading some Zoas to expand my garden. I have a colony of 18 heads that came off the same colony in this picture. I believe they are Devils Armor, but correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I'd like to trade for a colony of Zoas that are eye catching. Maybe something yellow or bright green. Up for ideas.

Thanks all,
    Wethepeople[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travis furia and zeeGGee like this.
  2. travis furia

travis furia Guest

[​IMG] this is under full white lights. They r called Green Bay packers. Under blue lights they turn a bright green all other with an orange mouth. I'll try to send u pics of blue lights when I get home. I have a colony of 22-25 p I'm trying to get rid of and I'd be willing to trade. Let me know.
    Sorry about the bad pic it's an older pic and there was some Alger on the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeeGGee and Wethepeople like this.
  3. Wethepeople

Those look nice, I'll send you an actual photo of mine when I get home too.

4. Wethepeople

I have multiple frags available if you or others BAR members have another variety to trade. Color and pop are my goal and I have plenty of these to trade, even for a few heads.

Just throwing it out there but I'm super interested in getting a hold of Rastas, LA Lakers, Citrus Cooler, Fiji Fire, etc in the yellow spectrum.

http://www.zoabrary.com/m/#

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  5. travis furia

travis furia Guest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its all for u... Damian
    Zero editing. Taken from my iPhone 6 so u will see they look way better in person

Don't mind the depressed blastos in the background. Hey man his neighbor gotten a little fight. So he is sad now.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    zeeGGee likes this.
  6. Wethepeople

[​IMG]

Here the actual pic of mine.. I'll send you a PM.

zeeGGee likes this.
  7. Wethepeople

Bump

Big thanks to Travis for swinging by with a couple frags of varying types and colors. Very cool of you.

I still have this colony up for trade and can link up most evenings and this weekend. 18 heads.

travis furia and zeeGGee like this.
  8. Wethepeople

[​IMG][​IMG]

WTT 4 Blow Pop zoas and up to 18 heads of Devils Armor zoas to expand my zoa collection. Located in the South Bay. Message me with you trade offer, I'm flexible. Thanks!!

I'd even be willing to trade both frags for 4-5 Rastas.

travis furia likes this.
  9. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

I got rasta and capt america for trade

10. Wethepeople

Let's trade! Rastas and Capt. Americas are exactly what I've been aiming for. PM sent.