WWT Rare clove polyps as well as a yuma

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by jedininja, Nov 15, 2005.

1. jedininja

jedininja Guest

Hey, I've got 2 frags of different clove polyps that I want to trade. I havent upload pics to this forum yet, so check them out at
    http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=709033

2. Elite

Elite Guest

when are you gonna hook me up with those orange clove?? :D

3. jedininja

jedininja Guest

4. Elite

Elite Guest

Later bro. :D ... After I come back from HW.

Oh yeah, how is your super bright yellow acro? My felt on top of the digi and the tip got all mess up. I'm so mad ..

5. jedininja

jedininja Guest

It looks pretty good so far. I love looking at it under just actinics. I have an extra little piece if yours doesnt make it.

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Are you only looking to trade the cloves? I'd be interested in buying some if you want to sell. Where are you located?

7. jedininja

jedininja Guest

I'm located in San Jose. I would be interested in other cloves if they are a rare coloration. I'm not sure what else is out there though because I already have the the giant neon greens, bright neon greens, green and orange, and then the 2 that are pictured. But if you have something nice, post a picture. As for purchase, PM.

I'd prefer trades though.

8. racrumrine

racrumrine Guest

You upload your pictures to this forum the same way you do to RC. At least it worked for me with the Photobucket service.

I'd be interested in seeing pictures of all the types you have. I have ones with Green centers. My guess is that you already have them.

Best of luck,

Roy

9. jedininja

jedininja Guest

Oh I never used photobuckets for my pics. I used the RC gallery. But I guess here I could've just done a file attachment.

I have the ones with green centers.

The only ones that I have seen in pics that I do not have are purple centered ones with yellow tips. I woulndt mind a frag of those.

Other than that, I would be willing to trade for yumas, decent sized millepora frags that I dont have yet, rare zoos, or a frag of superman danae.