Yard Sale Equipment swap meet.

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by corals b 4 bills, Mar 12, 2008.

1. corals b 4 bills

corals b 4 bills Guest

So what do you say guy's are you up for an event like this? If you would like to participate or have an opinion post it so I can gauge if there would be enough interest before we rent tables and hire a band.....J/K, I have a truck and trailer so if anyone has a bunch of tanks that they need to swap with someone let me know, Gresham said that Max has a parking lot that he would let us use which right there is half the battle. any questions you can PM me on RC "corals b 4 bills" or email me at markbergren@gmail.com, Thanks

2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Hey Mark,

I think its a fun idea, but the main question I have is what do you need/want from us or the BOD. As I said in the RC post you don't need BOD permission to run an event. It just won't be a BAR event - which is ok. I have done that before on a tank tour. Its great to get member involvement too. So I think you should come up with some ideas of what you may want, if this was a BAR event.....club resoucres etc...

Depending on the day I am willing to come and help, BAR event or not.

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Sounds good.

4. TimTen

TimTen Guest

Sounds like fun. I have a few bin's of stuff that I'm to lazy to try and sell.

5. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

As I said in the RC post, I'm in. My wife would love for me to clear out a bunch of the junk we have lying around.

I had offered up my church (where I work) parking lot / fellowship hall for this. I like the max parking lot better too, but we lose out on the tables we could have used.

If we end up doing it at Max's, if someone with a truck met me at the church, we could "borrow" several tables for a while... Just need to bring them back clean.

Just offering in case we want stuff off the ground.

6. corals b 4 bills

corals b 4 bills Guest

I have a truck and trailer so when we determine the date and time we can move this thing along, thank's for the use of the tables it will be a great asset to the event, Thanks.

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I can bring a table and Canopy if needed. Depends on the date.

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I have a canopy I could bring as well.

Max would love it if how ever wants to put this together to give him a jingle.

9. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

fun, I got tons of stuff to sell as usual ;)

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Are we thinking about planing this for summer time or sooner? Just trying to get an idea if I can help or not. I don't think I'll have anything to sell but wouldn't mind hanging out.

11. corals b 4 bills

corals b 4 bills Guest

I have it tenetivly set for the last Saturday in the month of May.

12. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I'm in too. Got to clear some stuff in my garage.