Yard Sale Equipment swap meet.

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by corals b 4 bills, Mar 12, 2008.

1. So what do you say guy's are you up for an event like this? If you would like to participate or have an opinion post it so I can gauge if there would be enough interest before we rent tables and hire a band.....J/K, I have a truck and trailer so if anyone has a bunch of tanks that they need to swap with someone let me know, Gresham said that Max has a parking lot that he would let us use which right there is half the battle. any questions you can PM me on RC "corals b 4 bills" or email me at markbergren@gmail.com, Thanks

2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Hey Mark,

I think its a fun idea, but the main question I have is what do you need/want from us or the BOD. As I said in the RC post you don't need BOD permission to run an event. It just won't be a BAR event - which is ok. I have done that before on a tank tour. Its great to get member involvement too. So I think you should come up with some ideas of what you may want, if this was a BAR event.....club resoucres etc...

Depending on the day I am willing to come and help, BAR event or not.

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Sounds good.

4. TimTen

TimTen Guest

Sounds like fun. I have a few bin's of stuff that I'm to lazy to try and sell.

5. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

As I said in the RC post, I'm in. My wife would love for me to clear out a bunch of the junk we have lying around.

I had offered up my church (where I work) parking lot / fellowship hall for this. I like the max parking lot better too, but we lose out on the tables we could have used.

If we end up doing it at Max's, if someone with a truck met me at the church, we could "borrow" several tables for a while... Just need to bring them back clean.

Just offering in case we want stuff off the ground.

6. I have a truck and trailer so when we determine the date and time we can move this thing along, thank's for the use of the tables it will be a great asset to the event, Thanks.

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I can bring a table and Canopy if needed. Depends on the date.

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I have a canopy I could bring as well.

Max would love it if how ever wants to put this together to give him a jingle.

9. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

fun, I got tons of stuff to sell as usual ;)

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Are we thinking about planing this for summer time or sooner? Just trying to get an idea if I can help or not. I don't think I'll have anything to sell but wouldn't mind hanging out.

11. I have it tenetivly set for the last Saturday in the month of May.

12. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I'm in too. Got to clear some stuff in my garage.