Yellow Polyp Toadstool

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by xcaret, Feb 17, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Before I take this big leather coral to CAS, would like to frag to put on DBTC.
    Standard rules pick up in San Francisco.
    Three frags first offering, once confirmed I can clip them off so we can schedule for pick up.
    Coral likes flow or it's used to it since a pump blasts right where it has grown, sits below T5's ~10-12"

Numbers 1 to 15 and will post weekend the winners.

2. Sfork

Sfork Guest

have any pictures? (I just want to see this how big it is to warrant going to CAS) :bigsmile:

3. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

No pics but will try to snap one when the lights are on. should be around 8" around and 6'+ tall

4. Orion

Orion Guest

lucky 7 here

5. melly mel

melly mel Guest

12 please.

6. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Point and Shoot picture

[​IMG]

7. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Cool! I have a spot right under a nano k~~ 3 please !

8. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

OK, now each of you will get a frag, will snip them off the mother and will pm you to schedule date/time to pick up. Rommel would you like to pick both at the same time? Remember I have the chalice too; fish knocked it over between the rocks so I have to dive in.

LMK

9. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Forgot about the chalice, I can pick em up at the same time. Pm me a date and i will confirm with you if it will work out. Thanks!

10. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

An apology from me to you guys; it was waaaaay crazy day today for me.
    How about next Sunday? LMK

11. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Sounds good to me :party:

12. Orion

Orion Guest

sounds great to me PM me and LMK

13. melly mel

melly mel Guest

It was nice meeting you today Mario and thanks again for the frags! How do we get this on the DBTC tracking system?

14. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Normally there's a button you click here on DBTC, wondering what happened to it.

15. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I'm still interested in a frag :bigsmile:

16. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Here's an update photo :bigsmile:. Ignore the frag behind it, it was doing great in that spot until it fell into the BTA :~.

[​IMG]

17. GDawson

GDawson Guest

Thread says yellow......the pic looks pink/purple. Never seen one like this...

-Gregory

18. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Looks cool!

19. Sfork

Sfork Guest

the fleshy part is more pink, and the polyps are yellow. The purple glow is from the LEDs, that's why it's on everything else also :p

20. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

That looks great !!!

I have couple small frags that are not growing that good. I was given the coral as Devil's Hand
    Polyps are yellow so with bare knowledge of corals I posted "YPT"